The NECK Thread. ;)

iu

9ff5ae670a0b9a024f4a690913283a68.jpg

Stolen from the Curls thread, but, I mean... 😍
If I'm not mistaken this beauty was brought to us by @wendijane. I remember bc I nearly lost my freakin' mind when she posted it. She is the ninja of gold leotard photos. I don't think even @MacMandy90 can match her when she gets going with the gold leotard.

I adore this photo. It is stunning.

If I'm not mistaken this beauty was brought to us by @wendijane. I remember bc I nearly lost my freakin' mind when she posted it. She is the ninja of gold leotard photos. I don't think even @MacMandy90 can match her when she gets going with the gold leotard.

Agreed! It truly belonged here, because I just couldn't stop staring at that gorgeous neck shot. I mean everything about it is stunning, but it was the first thing I thought of. 😍

Agreed! It truly belonged here, because I just couldn't stop staring at that gorgeous neck shot. I mean everything about it is stunning, but it was the first thing I thought of. 😍
Oh, I do the same thing. @wendijane posts a photo and I immediately re-post it somewhere else. I do it to stuff I post myself, as well. Oh man, I just had a mini rampage of re-posting stuff. Beautiful images of Michael need to be seen in as many different threads as possible, lol. I always wanna post them in the discussion threads as well but I restrain myself in case @Hiker comes after me with her moderator hat on, lol.

How many times have you seen a single photo which could easily go in Curls, Neck, Sweat, Manhood, Those Eyes - not to mention Bad era or Thriller era etc etc? His beauty cannot be contained in just one thread.

Ooh, that reminds me. I once re-posted a little video that @staywild23 posted and she had forgotten all about it. Oh god, can I find it again? It was awesome. I need to go.

🏃‍♀️

Last edited:

Oh goodness....the ninja has awoken lol how about them apples?! :ROFLMAO:
Michael-Jackson-Photo-IS-IT-HOT-IN-HERE-OR-IS-IT-MICHAEL-Sweaty-sexy-Michael.jpg

Lord that neck and gold leotard combo

Oh, I do the same thing. @wendijane posts a photo and I immediately re-post it somewhere else. I do it to stuff I post myself, as well. Oh man, I just had a mini rampage of re-posting stuff. Beautiful images of Michael need to be seen in as many different threads as possible, lol. I always wanna post them in the discussion threads as well but I restrain myself in case @Hiker comes after me with her moderator hat on, lol.
ah, so that's how you guys have been messing with my brain! I have been seeing the same photo again and again and I keep wondering if I am imagining all of them :unsure:o_O :)

ah, so that's how you guys have been messing with my brain! I have been seeing the same photo again and again and I keep wondering if I am imagining all of them :unsure:o_O :)
Yeah, my bad. Sometimes I re-post photos from @wendijane ON THE SAME PAGE bc I'm that excited and cannot wait for us to get a few pages further on. But re-posting them onto other threads is also a 'thing' bc almost every gorgeous photo of Michael easily belongs in at least 2 or 3 different threads. It only seems to happen when wendijane posts stuff. She seems to have an uncanny ability to post stuff that makes my brain explode.

Full disclosure - I'm actually *really* restrained. When wendijane posts stuff I always want to re-post at least 90%. I force myself to only do 2 or 3. So I'm being ever so good, really! :D

Just sayin'

Back