The Official "I Got My Album" Thread. Discuss Your Reactions Here!

I got the cd as christmas present from my sister. And I didn't gave her anything. I'm such a bad brother.
I knew she'll gave me the cd, cause we talked about what we want for christmas. I asked her many times what she wants and she always said "i don't know" or " nothing". I didn't have any idea what to give her this year.

P.S: i like the album.

Write something nice for her telling her she's the best sister in the world etc
or a nice dress:D

LOVE the album. I love Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, (I Like) The Way You Love Me (which I had heard before from the Ultimate Collection), Monster, Best of Joy, and Behind the Mask. The others were great, but those were the tracks I thought were superb.

Although i did order from iTunes my sister bought me the "Michael"
CD for Christmas. I love all the songs on the album and love having
a tangible CD to have and to hold_ and I kissed Michael's picture
when I opened it :wub:

Although i did order from iTunes my sister bought me the "Michael"
CD for Christmas. I love all the songs on the album and love having
a tangible CD to have and to hold_ and I kissed Michael's picture
when I opened it :wub:

Awww bless you! How lovely that your sis bought it for you! :yes:
Although I listen to it mainly 'online' it's still always lovely to have and hold the actual cd in your hands, and lovely that you kissed Michael's pic :D
Me being an oldie makes my old Viynl records even more special!
No 'Michael'album on Viynl............
I LOVE the new album! :clapping:

I pre-ordered it then changed my mind, and as soon as I went to cancel my order, it was too late.

It's here, alright. It's just off to the side, on my dresser.

I actually, thanks to Teddy Riley and his actions, find it hard to respect the album and listen and genuinly enjoy it. Hence why the album just sits there. I have it on my PC and Zune but .... Never in the mood to listen to it..

To each their own opinion, though!

Last edited:
I got mine for christmas, overall I like it. Some songs are stronger than others. I question if some of the vocals are Michaels still because he is not credited in several songs as lead vocal or background vocal. On the song Breaking News I clearly says voiceovers. I can tell which songs Michael had more a part of as far as producing than others because they just have that Michael sound. But overall I am satisfied with it, it's nice to get new material from Michael but not this way which makes it bittersweet and the reason why I wasn't sure if I was going to buy it. But I am happy with it, not bouncing of the walls crazy like I usally am when a new Michael Jackson album comes out just content.

Back