The original version of the song “Butterflies”

She wrote it, let her do what she wants with it. I saw Floetry supporting India.Arie around that time and they sang it and spoke very highly of MJ and their experience of working with him.

I do notice that when new singles come out iTunes gets flooded with soundalikes - often times when a US single hasn't yet been made available on UK iTunes, and people are searching for it, it is only the soundalikes that appear.

WOW!!! In my honest opinion, “Butterflies” just has to be considered as one of the most - if not definitely THE most - beautiful songs of ALL time. Thanks, to Marsha Ambrosius, for her originally writing such great music.

Though I do like the way she sang “Butterflies” - and her voice was great, by the way - Michael, however, really proved what he could do with not only his Vocal Range (which, as we already know, at its 4 Octaves - having come from a Male vocalist’s throat, rather than a Female, if I may bring up that point - was absolutely amazing), but also with the expression of his emotions and his feelings when he sang, which he also did exceptionally well.

The remarkable ability Michael had all throughout his life - to really convey his emotions, and to fully express himself through his voice - always remained with him; It’s one aspect of many others, along the course of his career, that he never “lost,” even as he grew up, then aged and matured. It hadn’t “left” him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back