The People Article:**Paris Jackson Sits Between Beatles at Stella McCartney Show!**March 4th, 2024

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
* PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE POSTED IN THE WRONG AREA! SORRY THANKS!*

The People Article:

**Paris Jackson Sits Between Beatles at Stella McCartney Show!**

By Bailey Richards Published on March 4, 2024 04:44PM EST

💥 As a daughter of pop royalty, Paris Jackson is no stranger to being surrounded by music legends — and Paris Fashion Week is no exception!

At Stella McCartney’s Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show on Monday, the singer-songwriter and daughter of Michael Jackson sat in the front row, where she was flanked by not one, but two Beatles.

On her left sat drummer-songwriter Ringo Starr, and on her right sat Paul McCartney — the father of the fashion designer, the King of Pop's sometime collaborator and one of Paris’ biggest musical inspirations.

📸 STEPHANE CARDINALE - CORBIS/CORBIS VIA GETTY
Paul McCartney, Paris Jackson and Ringo Starr at the Stella McCartney fashion show on March 4, 2024.

PEOPLE EDITORIAL GUIDELINES:
Bailey Richards is a writer-reporter at PEOPLE. She has been working at PEOPLE since 2023 and interned with the brand in 2022. Her work has previously appeared in digital publications like Paper Magazine and TV Insider.

TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE...đź‘‘

The People Article Source:

https://people.com/paris-jackson-sits-with-paul-mccartney-at-stella-mccartney-show-8604004

Attachments

• paul-mccartney-paris-jackson-ringo-starr-stella-mccartney-paris-fashion-week-030424-tout-2d82f...jpg
    paul-mccartney-paris-jackson-ringo-starr-stella-mccartney-paris-fashion-week-030424-tout-2d82f...jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
Back