The premiere of Why Did I Get Married

Catherine..

Proud Member
77196075ry1.jpg

more pics soon come, :cookiemonster:

she looks amazing. tito and jermaine look great too :D i thought the premiere was on the 12 ?

They all look great :)[/b]
They sure do. It's so cute to see the big brother's, supporting their little sister.

What's his name, the label head, anyway, I didn't realize he was so short. LOL!

Yes they all look good and it was nice of them to show their support for Janet :flowers:.

30 HQ pics from the WDIGM premiere in Hollywood

Shareapic's album link here

or click on thumbnails:

:dropdead:

Enrico

Jermaine's face is always shiny....why is that! Nice to see family came out and gave her support, Janrt is lookin' hot in that dress....best of luck to her when the movie opens, although I do think that just like her singing, she's not that strong of an actrees either.

Jermaine's face is always shiny....why is that! Nice to see family came out and gave her support, Janrt is lookin' hot in that dress....best of luck to her when the movie opens, although I do think that just like her singing, she's not that strong of an actrees either.[/b]
Jermaine has always had problems with his skin even back during the Jackson 5 days. He probably is prone to acne (some people continue to suffer with acne even as adults) and also probably has oily skin. Tito still looks like himself--only older.

As for Janet, she looks great. I like Tyler Perry's movies so I'll probably go see this one.

Dude this is sooo OT but when you was joking of course that is Mike and Grace kid lol... I was just thinking why everyone think Evan Ross is Mike son...???

I just went to see Janet's new movie "Why did I get married?" in Santa Monica and it was quite a good movie.

I thought Janet was really sweet and she acted well in it. I hope it is a success for her and that she brings out some new music soon...

Back