The reason why people should respect Invincible album Part ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Shaw

2 Bad
I already made a thread about pros, benefits and innovative things of Invincible album.
This time I want to talk about other important things, that some people don't understand.

Many people, who hate Invincible album, are very delusional. They don't see (or don't want to see) the whole picture of Invincible paradox.They say, that track list of Invincible album is quite weak, like there is no decent songs of Michael Jackson. Also they claim, that Michael was in no shape during this time, because final track list of Invincible album completely sucks. Well, the point is that this opinion is absolutely wrong. People forget about Michael's creativity during this era! They forget about his plans for music videos and sensational choreography! They forget, that he already had kids and responsibilities by that time! And despite all this things, he was very very productive during Invincible sessions. He made lots of songs, that could be enough to make 3-4 albums!

Look, Invincible and Bad eras are pretty similar. Because during these times Micheal managed to create so many songs, so he could use them in the next albums. You thought, that's songs for History album he created during History sessions? Hell, no. He used some of material from the end of 80s! Just like he did with Dangerous, BOTDF. Bad era presented songs for 3 eras! Moreover he planned to use some of them for Invincible album and his next project! Just feel the greatness and mighty of this era! He was at his peak, just like during Invincible era! Hollywood Tonight, The Way You Love Me...? Yes yes yes. This brilliant songs were written during Invincible sessions! ☝️ Why did you forgot about them?

Look at Micheal's last list of songs for his 12th album. Most! ☝️ of them were created during Invincible era! That's very important, because it shows us again, that Michael created lots of songs during Invincible sessions! He was at his peak. Look at Xscape album! Most songs from Invincible album! Moreover, I'm sure if Michael didn't die, he would use a lot of songs, recorded during Invincible sessions for his 13th and 14th album. Because, as I stated before the amount of Invincible songs was enormous! People should finally open their eyes and accept that Invincible album is one of the greatest projects, Michael have ever worked on!

Last edited:
The quality of an album is not to be judged on what happens behind the scenes, it's about whether the final product is great or not.
And it also comes down to personal and subjective preferences. If you think this album is great, then that's great for you, I wish I could enjoy it as much you do. But just because he wrote many great songs (that don't feature on the final tracklist) doesn't make this album any better for me, it feels more like a lost opportunity when thinking about the better songs that didn't make it.

And also, no need to force other members to love this album, if they don't then let it be.

The quality of an album is not to be judged on what happens behind the scenes, it's about whether the final product is great or not.
And it also comes down to personal and subjective preferences. If you think this album is great, then that's great for you, I wish I could enjoy it as much you do. But just because he wrote many great songs (that don't feature on the final tracklist) doesn't make this album any better for me, it feels more like a lost opportunity when thinking about the better songs that didn't make it.

And also, no need to force other members to love this album, if they don't then let it be.
I agree with you, but many people hate Invincible album without proper arguements. I know, that people have their own opinion. It's all about taste. But many people hate this album. comparing it with Michael's previous albums! But Michael's previous album didn't have problems with promotion. They were promoted pretty well. And we can't say same thing about Invincible. Then why people compare this album with Michael's previous work? That's not fair. It's like comparing who it stronger: baby or adult man.... Obviously Invincible popularity sucks. But that's not Michael fault... If you just take a look at Invincible songs (wtihout paying attention to it's popularity), you will see, that this is decent MJ album. Michael said in 2001 interview, that this album is better than Thriller. He said it, because he didn't care about popularity. He cared only about quality of songs. And he wasn't lying.

I agree with you, but many people hate Invincible album without proper arguements. I know, that people have their own opinion. It's all about taste. But many people hate this album. comparing it with Michael's previous albums! But Michael's previous album didn't have problems with promotion. They were promoted pretty well. And we can't say same thing about Invincible. Then why people compare this album with Michael's previous work? That's not fair. It's like comparing who it stronger: baby or adult man.... Obviously Invincible popularity sucks. But that's not Michael fault... If you just take a look at Invincible songs (wtihout paying attention to it's popularity), you will see, that this is decent MJ album. Michael said in 2001 interview, that this album is better than Thriller. He said it, because he didn't care about popularity. He cared only about quality of songs. And he wasn't lying.
I really don't care about the popularity of the albums when I listen to them, whether they have sold a hundred copies or millions has no value to me, what matters is how I feel when i'm listening to them and I do enjoy some Invincible songs but overall this album doesn't really click for me.

I really don't care about the popularity of the albums when I listen to them, whether they have sold a hundred copies or millions has no value to me, what matters is how I feel when i'm listening to them and I do enjoy some Invincible songs but overall this album doesn't really click for me.
I wish everybody to be a decent fan like you

I really don't care about the popularity of the albums when I listen to them, whether they have sold a hundred copies or millions has no value to me, what matters is how I feel when i'm listening to them
This.

Omg this.

The obsession some people have with charts is really unhealthy.

I sometimes wonder if some people like MJ because they actually enjoy listening to the songs, or just because lots of other people own his CDs.

This.

Omg this.

The obsession some people have with charts is really unhealthy.

I sometimes wonder if some people like MJ because they actually enjoy listening to the songs, or just because lots of other people own his CDs.
And how many MJ songs do you dislike?

Huh? I guess there must be at least a handful. It depends how strongly. There's probably at least 1 or 2 per album. Why do you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back