The "stick it out" thread

i got the ijcsly single with dbma and loved it. watched a snippet of hn and apom and thriller. listened to the full al capone song ( I just HAD TOO XD) but thats it! im done till i get my copy. i downloaded the full MICHAEL album before the release and when i got it i wasnt very excited. but this time ive learned. HURRY UP AND GIVE ME MY BAD25!!! lol

I've listened to the snippets and I love them. I have allowed myself to watch Another Part of Me and Human Nature, and that's it. I'm not allowing myself to listen to the whole songs. I like the anticipation to build, and I certainly have no intention of downloading all this stuff for the sole intention of not having to buy it, like some people do.

Last edited:
its killing me! i have watched tiny bit of Apom, and watched all of Hn! Not heard a thing of new material , nor live i want this like the old days! It is truely ripping me up i can definetly say but my Wife bought me the 4 disk deluxe and got it on express im just praying it will come today lol!!

Love the anticipation and the excitement in the Mj world again only thing missing is seeing our Michaels face when he discovers he has yet again broke records with this release!

Terry

I remember when Bad came out and I decided for Bad 25 that I definitely wanted to do this the old school way. So far, I've heard Don't Be Messing because of the documentary. That's fine anyway as it was a B side. I haven't heard/watched anything else. The Cds/DVDs will be more enjoyable this way. I've listened to the Bad album I already have and that's it.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow :)

How are we doing people? Are you already watching the concert or listening to cd2 as we speak? Or do you still have to stick it out one more day?

Things didn't go so well today, so I'm still waiting. Not sure why HMV doesn't seem to have the 3CD/1DVD collection for sale on their website anymore.

Back