The unreleased songs

Rock with u

Proud Member
Hello mj lovers all over the world I am new to the forum.
?
But there is something that batters me especially because no one talks about it
It's Been said, that there are tons of unreleased mj songs that throughout his career
He just didn't released.
There is even an unreleased
Album called ressurection which is a double album!
And I know that some of theme aren't exactly complete,
But some are fully complete.
So since xcsape, it's been almost 3 years without the company released anything
And no one said nothing.
And I don't understand why all of his fans doe's not care, about the unreleased songs.
Some of them could be really amazing and fully completed by Jackson
Like, man in black.
I just think that this is an incredible waste of Amazing material,
That doesn't need more working on it. So what I am asking is what about all of the unreleased music?
And why no one talks about it for god sake!?
I think that this is whould be great for fans, they can really enjoy the unreleased material.
I know I do.

what do you want us to do/say? it's not our job to release it. it's not that we don't care, but seriously, what do you want us to do? why don't you try and go talk to the estate about it yourself, and see how much you'll get out of that

That's one way to make a first impression on a forum... By all means please visit our 2000 Watts section and see all the threads about unreleased songs that no one talks about.

Hello Rock with u, I can see this is your first post in our community & you were totally confused or nervous when posting which is bound to happen. As other members have already mentioned, our 2000 watts section contains an extensive collection of media. Also there is very little we can do to get the Estate to release unreleased material, you must understand it's not very easy. You may want to check out our help and info center should there be other queries in your mind. Good luck! :)

I'm not sure that the title "Resurrection" should be used...but maybe...we shall see, eh? I for one hope that there are many things to come out in the next few years to come...

We discuss unreleased songs from time to time. I remember an appreciation thread dedicated to Serious Effect or discussions about MJ's rap skills on Shout (well, it was released as a B-side, so that probably doesn't count).

Willing to bet that "double album" doesn't exist.

Welcome to MJJC! :)

It's Been said, that there are tons of unreleased mj songs that throughout his career
He just didn't released.
There is even an unreleased
Album called ressurection which is a double album!
And I know that some of theme aren't exactly complete,
But some are fully complete.

Resurrection is only fan rumours, I don't think there is an near-finished unreleased album sitting in the vault (and tbh, it would've likely been released instead of Michael back in 2010 if it did exist).

So since xcsape, it's been almost 3 years without the company released anything
It's not been three years, Xscape only came out halfway through 2014.

And why no one talks about it for god sake!?
Unreleased songs are actually discussed quite a fair bit here, both in the this section ("Michael Mania") and the "2000 Watts" sections especially. :)

Welcome ! As HIStoric told you : Go on 2000 Watts. There is a ton of threads about it, maybe even too much. And we all know that probably in 2 days, there will be a new one.

Wow, a new poster asks about something, and some of you act like it's a big deal. Were your parents mean to you or something? Jesus Fing Christ some of you need to chill out.

Now I remember why I hardly come here anymore. This board without a doubt has some of the most self centered, butt kissing fans in the world. This is not what Michael Jackson was all about. Remember what Michael once said, "Prejudice is ignorance, ignorance breeds hostility." Maybe some of you should do what your hero Michael sings about. "take a look at yourself, and make a change."

God knows some of you could use it. I'm out.

**mic drop**

they can't go into 2000 watts til they have 10 posts

Wow, a new poster asks about something, and some of you act like it's a big deal. Were your parents mean to you or something? Jesus Fing Christ some of you need to chill out.

Now I remember why I hardly come here anymore. This board without a doubt has some of the most self centered, butt kissing fans in the world. This is not what Michael Jackson was all about. Remember what Michael once said, "Prejudice is ignorance, ignorance breeds hostility." Maybe some of you should do what your hero Michael sings about. "take a look at yourself, and make a change."

**mic drop**

See ya.

**mic drop**

There's a search button up in the page, so the OP can see themselves how much or how little the unreleased songs are discussed. And given the fact there's a zillion-page thread dedicated to Dangerous 25 where almost everyone wants to hear unreleased songs, that criticism seems like a straw man to me.

I'm really want to hear Man In Black
I've little hope Dangerous 25 Are Going to release soon and will include Man In Black :bowling:

Back