"The Way You Make Me Feel" - A Problematic Vibe?

I am one that is glad women are getting honored for what they go through now days, at the same time we as a culture are starting to confuse equality with stripping men/women from natural dynamic between the sexes..

A guy cant compliment a woman without being fearful of how it is taken.. the flirt between the two slowly dying.. it's natural for a woman to entice a man and for a man to un threatening way chase a woman.. I find it beautiful! We dont habe to villainize sexuality and the dynanamic between people that attract people to each other.

We are becoming so PC that people are going to lose the natural feeling of flirtatious behavior. In a world that people already have a hard time socializing due to social media/lack of human contact..

Basically what I'm saying is men and women already are too afraid to meet, talk, Connect, and find each other on person.. now with this type of criticism of something fairly innocent.. it scares me to think where we will be in 20 years. I just see a world of insecure, weak, uncomfortable people that wont even be able to sit in a room and simply talk about random things.. it already happens now. TVs inside of restaurants, "free wifi" everywhere, kids on tablets in the store..

I know I'm ranting but it does connect to the topic.. we simply need to stop over obsessing over natural human behavior..

I saw a clip from old Fred Astaire movie where he pursues Ginger Rogers while she attempts to run away. Just saying.

I am one that is glad women are getting honored for what they go through now days, at the same time we as a culture are starting to confuse equality with stripping men/women from natural dynamic between the sexes..

A guy cant compliment a woman without being fearful of how it is taken.. the flirt between the two slowly dying.. it's natural for a woman to entice a man and for a man to un threatening way chase a woman.. I find it beautiful! We dont habe to villainize sexuality and the dynanamic between people that attract people to each other.

We are becoming so PC that people are going to lose the natural feeling of flirtatious behavior. In a world that people already have a hard time socializing due to social media/lack of human contact..

Basically what I'm saying is men and women already are too afraid to meet, talk, Connect, and find each other on person.. now with this type of criticism of something fairly innocent.. it scares me to think where we will be in 20 years. I just see a world of insecure, weak, uncomfortable people that wont even be able to sit in a room and simply talk about random things.. it already happens now. TVs inside of restaurants, "free wifi" everywhere, kids on tablets in the store..

I know I'm ranting but it does connect to the topic.. we simply need to stop over obsessing over natural human behavior..

This is SUCH A GOOD POST!!!! THX

I personally don't know a single woman who would be offended by the video. If they would be they are utterly ridiculous.

I don't agree, flirting is and will be a thing between man and wife for all time. It happens all the time when I go out, no meToo movement can change that.
Those women who make noise are a minority, minorities get all the attention...

Back