The white color of the Invincible album cover

Ok. I actually see the vision now. Zoomed out with an all black frame would be kinda heat actually. Wouldn't feel like the way to succeed Invincible though. The all white motif was right to me actually.
The digitalisation art style of the album cover to me feels just extremely impersonal. Which is the opposite of the usual MJ album cover.

I just can't like it. I do admit the different colors always brings the nostalgia, but that's about it

The digitalisation art style of the album cover to me feels just extremely impersonal. Which is the opposite of the usual MJ album cover.

I just can't like it. I do admit the different colors always brings the nostalgia, but that's about it
Idk if that's fair, since HIStory is literally just a statue of him. But the warmness of the background draws you in. It's probably my favorite album cover. Invincible...

I'm not saying it's perfect, but it is different on purpose. A step in the same direction as Dangerous. It's generally in the right direction. It's not the Quincy Trio, but it does have more personality than those. Their iconism really makes up for their plainness.

Idk if that's fair, since HIStory is literally just a statue of him. But the warmness of the background draws you in. It's probably my favorite album cover. Invincible...

I'm not saying it's perfect, but it is different on purpose. A step in the same direction as Dangerous. It's generally in the right direction. It's not the Quincy Trio, but it does have more personality than those. Their iconism really makes up for their plainness.
I think the history one makes more sense seeing as the album is about Michael and his greatness, his history, and the future of the making of his history. A statue symbolises exactly that, and much more. It's a statement

I didn't just literally mean it in terms of Michael as a person, but also his art/music. Invincible cover just doesn't give me any statement other than the title of him being invincible you know

I think the history one makes more sense seeing as the album is about Michael and his greatness, his history, and the future of the making of his history. A statue symbolises exactly that, and much more. It's a statement

I didn't just literally mean it in terms of Michael as a person, but also his art/music. Invincible cover just doesn't give me any statement other than the title of him being invincible you know
Gotcha. I guess I get that.

Again I simply say, Invincible is not a concept album. MJ didn't make those. They really weren't big grandiose statements on this album; MJ wanted to sing songs and make music again. Like Off The Wall. He was done with war, done with being evocative like in the 90s, and even all powerful like in the 80s. It was just a simple record. That just so happenedd to last the entire length of a CD.

Gotta love the Invicible Threads. Next Invicible Thread “Did the album font affect the quality of the album?”
Haha well bring it on! I am a Art Director/graphic designer and the answer is obviously a yes! It affects the experience that people have of the music a great deal imo..

My opinion on the cover remains a secret to not stress @Mister_Jay_Tee 's nerves anymore than I already did :)

One would say that the 'Invincible' album cover is also a statement.

Michael Jackson having been tired of provoking people (with his previous album covers), now he simply wants to be perceived as a normal guy, hence just a close-up of his face.

Back