This Is It 10th Anniversary Boxset

I believe the shipping date has been pushed back.
Nope....here's an unboxing.... the corn starch thing is real...but for $500??? The photos in there dont even look "new" meaning i feel as if id already seen them. 2vinyls, a 3d blu ray disc & a ticket to a show that'll never happen??*??. At this point....i give up on the estate for anything future related. Its all goin down hill 4rm here
https://youtu.be/WaqIqEGRPtM

Last edited:
I believe the shipping date has been pushed back.

I got a message the box was pushed back to the 20th of december. It's the US version.

Don't get me wong, yes I orderd this item and yes I am as sceptical as you guys are. It's way overpriced and brings nothing new to the table. It's just that I've been in doubt quite a few times about wheter or nog to buy offical releases and I have had some regrets in the past. The vinyl's, including HIStory and MD's for example. The Pizza box also slipped through my hand for around $ 20,00... Had all those in my hands back in the day for rediculous low prices since vinyl and MD weren't that popular, didn't buy them and had to put quite some effort in getting the vinyls and still have to complete the MD collection. So as a collector, which means you have to be twisted in a way for sure anyway, I closed a deal with my self and that is that I would buy every offical release no questions asked. Now, will I regret it this time... Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

It's sold out in Europe by the way. Still available in the US though.

nfj;4276543 said:
"Hi there,

Thank you for ordering the Michael Jackson - ‘This Is It’ 10th Anniversary Box Set.

We wanted you to know that there may occasionally be a small amount of corn starch residue on some of the components in the box set that’s used by the machines to ensure proper drying of the ink. If any is found, please know it can easily be wiped off with a tissue or soft cloth.

Best regards,

Michael Jackson Store Customer Service Team"

It sounds like it's a non-issue to a point...after all it can just be wiped off, but for $500 I expect them to pay somebody to wipe each box over BEFORE being shipped. We shouldn't have to receive a product with residue on it. Not on such an over-priced product.

Nope....here's an unboxing.... the corn starch thing is real...but for $500??? The photos in there dont even look "new" meaning i feel as if id already seen them. 2vinyls, a 3d blu ray disc & a ticket to a show that'll never happen🤦🏾*??. At this point....i give up on the estate for anything future related. Its all goin down hill 4rm here
https://youtu.be/WaqIqEGRPtM

Each to his/her own....I wouldn't presume to influence the buying choices of others with any doom and gloom forecasts. :)
I'm sure that whomever has bought the box set has done so, for specific reasons and will love it.
If I'm personally interested or intrigued by the next awesome thing that the Estate releases, I will be buying the hell out of it.

It sounds like it's a non-issue to a point...after all it can just be wiped off, but for $500 I expect them to pay somebody to wipe each box over BEFORE being shipped. We shouldn't have to receive a product with residue on it. Not on such an over-priced product.

Bahahahaha! Imagine putting "residue cleaner" on one's C.V.!!

I actually wish they'd unpack the set and make each of the components available separately. That would be another way to make money from the project.

For example, I love lenticular tickets and I'm creating a mini-collection of them. I would really like to have one for TII.
The booklet of images looks lovely as well......I like the small booklets that came with the TII companion CD and the DVD. If I could buy this 60 page one separately, I probably would.

Each to his/her own....I wouldn't presume to influence the buying choices of others with any doom and gloom forecasts. :)
I'm sure that whomever has bought the box set has done so, for specific reasons and will love it.
If I'm personally interested or intrigued by the next awesome thing that the Estate releases, I will be buying the hell out of it.

I generally have an attitude that if someone wants to buy something and they can then they should if they feel they will enjoy it. Usually if I want something I don't regret spending money on it. Although I personally feel like this set is a pisstake from the estate and it's not something I'm gonna buy.

Everyone have the right to buy anything they want. in my opinion this is a waste of money. the box look cheaply made and fans can just buy the sets that was release a year after his death. half of this stuff was sold separately.

but if some fans want to buy this go ahead but i'm not.

4 Vinyl LPs in Blue
A 60 page hardcover coffee book
3D Enhanced Blu-Ray copy of the film
Replica concert ticket
Collectable numbered box with built in sound-responsive LED light panel.

Limited to 1,000 copies.

They murdered him and still make money out of it 10 years later. They have no fear of God.

Can't believe this guy had the audacity to say this to me. Fan or not.... for $500 i better have visions, every triumph, victory, bad, & dangerous tour in 4k!
9f9884b3187c9ed0b19fdd2cb46cf199.jpg

Last edited:
Back