This is it covid

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
I woke up with this on my mind....what if covid happened in 2009 & mj had no choice like janet but to cancel the tour. He wouldve still been alive today....i really miss him & i keep thinking in my mind what couldve happened had he never had the pressure

He would have to cancel the tour. he will be high risk. he was 50. follow by all his fans. i think michael would cancel This Is It all together. we all know Michael. so he would of try to bring the tour in our homes because that's how cool michael was.

but if michael didn't die. i think This Is It would be his last tour. he wasn't young anymore. plus he want it to spend more time with his kids and have a life.

He for sure would have been the mask-wearer-in-chief.
maske.gif

If the coronavirus existed then, Michael would definitely cancel This Is It tour and spread a message to wear masks like and he told ”you made fun of me wearing it and now with the virus roaming around, you’ll know what’s it’s like to be me in a mask almost every day”.

PoP;4312293 said:
If the coronavirus existed then, Michael would definitely cancel This Is It tour and spread a message to wear masks like and he told ”you made fun of me wearing it and now with the virus roaming around, you’ll know what’s it’s like to be me in a mask almost every day”.

Electro;4312286 said:
He for sure would have been the mask-wearer-in-chief.
maske.gif

:laughing:

He probably would have cancelled no doubt.. I can't really think of anyone (noteworthy, anyways) that's still having concerts right now.

Back