'This Is It' dedicated to Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket

froggytuff

Proud Member
The world waits in eager anticipation as 'This Is It' is released next week, and new according to a new report, the end of the film will feature a dedication to Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

According to the Showbiz411 report, MJ's executors and the film's executive producers, John Branca, and John McClain I’m told the decision was made the decision.

Michael Jackson's children will reportedly watch the film, "Jackson’s kids will finally see the movie either today or on Saturday, sources tell me. The producers of the film have been offering tickets to the family for the last couple of weeks, but there had been no response. Now, they say, Prince and Paris saw 'This Is It' trailed on TV and asked when they were going to see the movie. It’s unclear who else from the family will see it with them."

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-M...el-Jacksons-children-Prince-Paris-and-Blanket

In other news, the Jackson children who were involved in a car accident yesterday, are fine, but a photographer has been charged.

-This is going to make TII so much harder to watch-

Last edited:
That so nice. I hope the children will appreciate it when they see there father on screen

poor children..saw the trailer on tv......that is how they must see their father now....on a commercial...for a trailer.....just sad...I cannot even imagine how they will respond after seeing it..it will either help them or hurt them further...IDK

i know some don't like hearing this, but no matter how a report sounds..if it's showbiz411 it's roger freidman, and he's banned from here. you'd have to check with the mods as to the reason why.

It's very heartbreaking to know that this is the only way they get to see him perform, gosh I don't know how they will take it. :cry:
God bless them. They will always be in my heart and prayers.

It's very heartbreaking to know that this is the only way they get to see him perform, gosh I don't know how they will take it. :cry:
God bless them. They will always be in my heart and prayers.

they did go to the rehearsals with him...so it is heartening that they did see him live, in that intimate setting.

Kenny Ortega saidon Access Hollywood that the kids didn't go to the rehearsals, only on the movie set. Michael was doing short films & stuff for the concert. So it was only acting, no singing.

this is so sad. I hope they'll be okay watching this. it won't be easy for our poor little babies but they need to see it. eventually it'll help them heal.

I thought TV was out. I guess they're watching some TV. god, we have to be very, very careful. I hope they're okay. :love:

I am pretty sure the kids have heard him sing, he would sing to them all the time. There was a lot of singing and dancing in their house. I also believe the kids know how to do the moonwalk and all the other signature michael moves. Or maybe its my personal belief. I just really really hope that they are comfortable with their new family. Having no dad or mom around must be hard. I was about Prince`s age 12 when my dad passed away, and i am 22 now. And its hard and i really feel for Michael`s children, because they are growing up without their dad around. I miss my dad, esp when i grad high school, bought my first car with my own money, grad uni, my first day at work..So i can just imagine whats ahead for these kids. Well Michael left them a fortune, so money isnt an issue but that love and support will be missing. :(

this is so sad. I hope they'll be okay watching this. it won't be easy for our poor little babies but they need to see it. eventually it'll help them heal.

I thought TV was out. I guess they're watching some TV. god, we have to be very, very careful. I hope they're okay. :love:

It wasn't on TV where they saw it. They were at the movies and they showed the trailer - probably as a commercial. at least this is what Travis Payne said :).

I think they need to see the movie, they need to see Michael performing. Personally, I think it's gonna be very hard for them. Watching your daddy perform, a few days before he died.. and the ending part.. the dedication for them. God, that would break my heart! it's tough, really tough.

I know that Nick station shows the trailer very often

Back