This tweet from the estate is embarrassing

analogue

Proud Member
They think the song Money is about financial hardships. Have they actually paid attention to the lyrics of the song (Of course they haven't). The song is about greed and the lengths people will go to to get money. Something that Michael was very familiar with

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For anyone going through difficult financial times, Michael Jackson’s “Money” could feel quite anthemic. Listen now to the Tony Moran remix of the song from the “Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix” album: <a href="https://t.co/dzOeqZLfkR">https://t.co/dzOeqZLfkR</a></p>&mdash; Michael Jackson (@MichaelJackson) <a href=" ">April 14, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I saw that too, such nonsense. Have these people even heard MJ's songs!! My first thought was the account got hacked or something.

Not gonna say anything about this tweet. Cos if I do Gaz's language rules will be blown to smithereens.

🤮😡😖😫🤮😡

When I first saw it I was still hoping for some kind of explanation, blaming on some click happy intern who linked the wrong song, but it's still out there even after all the comments from fans. We should stop expecting anything from the Estate, given this incompetence, I would rather they stay quiet.

They deleted it after my "application"! XD

5c06fdd45b3b7595371aabe5714f0b287c877509.pnj

edit... I didn't know the image was gonna be that big.

How out of touch can they be?
Exactly. Quite apart from the insult to Michael and to 'Money' it also demonstrates a breathtaking lack of understanding for people who actually are experiencing financial hardship.

I don't think it's the job of the Estate to be trying to recommend a jolly, uplifting little number for people struggling financially (or whatever the Estate thought it was doing). But, if they must be so arrogant and cloth-eared, at least Keep The Faith does have some relevance.

Was the intention here to make themselves a laughing stock? Because, job done!

Someone needs to send Branca's old ass to Florida and let someone else take over MJ's estate....

The Estate social media has always had a unique brand of "stupid and clueless". They are very proud of it and how it makes them distinct from other estates. This is also what makes other estates jealous and wishing that they could be in the same position.

Last edited:
Someone needs to send Branca's old ass to Florida and let someone else take over MJ's estate....
He didn't write this and probably doesn't even know about it. They have someone or many people creating content for social media. I wouldn't get too angry about this. Its not a big deal and someone just made a mistake.

He didn't write this and probably doesn't even know about it. They have someone or many people creating content for social media. I wouldn't get too angry about this. Its not a big deal and someone just made a mistake.
Hmm I find it troubling either way. That someone just needed 5 minutes to listen to the song on spotify to realize he made a mistake. It is lazy plain and simple. If the Estate was passionate about handling MJ’s name and fame they wouldn’t have made this mistake.

Not sure if this tweet makes more or less sense than releasing an Halloween compilation of MJ songs...

Back