Thriller 40th Anniversary - Songs Discussion

We are sorry to announce that the release of Thriller 40 has been delayed so that The Estate can focus solely on promoting John Branca's Tiktok.

We will have more updates for you soon but in the mean time we invite you to look into the various MJ related projects happening currently. MJ The Musical is currently one of the most popular shows on Broadway, a truly magical experience for any fan, tickets available now. We are also working closely with John Branca to tell the story of how he helped MJ rise to stardom in the upcoming MJ Biopic, coming soon.

We hope you will direct your attention towards these projects

We are sorry to announce that the release of Thriller 40 has been delayed so that The Estate can focus solely on promoting John Branca's Tiktok.

We will have more updates for you soon but in the mean time we invite you to look into the various MJ related projects happening currently. MJ The Musical is currently one of the most popular shows on Broadway, a truly magical experience for any fan, tickets available now. We are also working closely with John Branca to tell the story of how he helped MJ rise to stardom in the upcoming MJ Biopic, coming soon.

We hope you will direct your attention towards these projects
John Branca will cast himself as Michael in the biopic

where do albums nowadays leak first? any specific platform - if not youtube?

I personally think the lyrics “i am your boy, I am your toy” will hit his image bad due to the allegations. They could’ve kept that one in the archives.

I personally think the lyrics “i am your boy, I am your toy” will hit his image bad due to the allegations. They could’ve kept that one in the archives.
This is the number one reason why I think Nymphette Lover will never be released.

Try Napster or ICQ😁
I checked Limewire and kazzaa.. nothing there : p
Yoo! This took me back. When you risked your entire PC's health just for a couple of songs and videos.
Do you guys remember when the you downloaded movies back then and they were divided into two files?
[title] cd 1/2 and [title] cd 2/2 and often in avi format

Lol those were the days

Yoo! This took me back. When you risked your entire PC's health just for a couple of songs and videos.
Do you guys remember when the you downloaded movies back then and they were divided into two files?

Lol those were the days

Download an album and when it's done it's called "Pink Floyd- The Wall.exe"

Back in those days I had a separate hard drive with over 15000 downloaded songs which I had all organized into several maps, I can’t recall the criteria I used.

so anyone has a clue where albums leak nowadays? I am curious where T40 pops up first :D

so anyone has a clue where albums leak nowadays? I am curious where T40 pops up first :D
I haven’t seen a leak in a bit. Artists release it digitally and in the later weeks ship physicals.

Lol those were the days
The video quality was on Jetzis site 😁

There was also a guy named Oyvind from Norway. You could vote on his site for new videos to be uploaded the following week. Miss those days where the internet was accessed through a 56K modem.

The video quality was on Jetzis site 😁

There was also a guy named Oyvind from Norway. You could vote on his site for new videos to be uploaded the following week. Miss those days where the internet was accessed through a 56K modem.
Oyvindeid and jetzi were my go to sites back in the day! haha, I remember it so well. Jetzi videos could only be played with realplayer lol. Times sure does fly fast doesn't it?

Will we have the songs by Thursday? considering it's already Friday in places like New Zealand.

imo now the lyrics make sense

Back