Thriller 40th Anniversary

would be more hyped for invincible 20.

seems we get new thriller releases only....
eh,michael didn't have his heart in the music from the Invincible album/period ,did he?
i mean it is a good album,but michael barely wrote,composed or produced anything from that record. he was just covering songs that were being sent to him,at this point.he just wrote 2 ballads (Speechless,The Lost Children) out of the entire 16 songs.
Michael didnt have the same interest in music as he used to ,after 1995-1997 unfortunately.

maybe It could be possible. They used also Destiny Tour and Triumph Tour footage in Journey From Motown To Off The Wall

Yeah, but no full songs. Maybe the family wants to much money for full concert releases..

eh,michael didn't have his heart in the music from the Invincible album/period ,did he?
i mean it is a good album,but michael barely wrote,composed or produced anything on that record. he was just covering songs that were being sent to him,at this point.he just wrote 2 ballads (Speechless,The Lost Children) out of the entire 16 songs.
Michael didnt have to have any kind of interest in music after 1995-1997 unfortunately
He did but wanted to release his "good" music on a later album with another record label

i mean it is a good album,but michael barely wrote,composed or produced anything from that record. he was just covering songs that were being sent to him,at this point.he just wrote 2 ballads (Speechless,The Lost Children) out of the entire 16 songs.
Michael didnt have the same interest in music as he used to ,after 1995-1997 unfortunately.
Invincible and post Invincible tracks are the best we had with the new releases/leaks.
We've Had Enough/Beautiful Girl/The Way You Love me/Chicago/A Place With No Name/Blue Gangster >>>> older outtakes

He did but wanted to release his "good" music on a later album with another record label
which never happened for some reason. he didn't even try to have a comeback after the trial at all(albums wise)

Invincible and post Invincible tracks are the best we had with the new releases/leaks.
We've Had Enough/Beautiful Girl/The Way You Love me/Chicago/A Place With No Name/Blue Gangster >>>> older outtakes
True .It had great outtakes,tho i prefer bad's unrelesead songs .

I feel like that's EXACTLY what they'll do lmao
I think they'll do something like a "State of Play" showcase. Show us everything they did for Thriller 40 and then at the end showing one remastered video and replace it with the original without a blu-ray release

Which kind of camera did they use for the Motown 25 Billie Jean performance?
Film?

Just imagine watching THAT performance in 4k!

Nope. It's 100% tape.

Since it's a tv show it must be tape, yes.
But maybe they at least have some higher quality. But TBH i don't really care for that.. we have it in great quality anyways.

It's certainly possible they can improve the quality of the tape using modern technology, although I do not trust them to do that after the visions collection and B25. Actually thinking about that makes me worry about them doing the thriller stuff more lol.

It's certainly possible they can improve the quality of the tape using modern technology, although I do not trust them to do that after the visions collection and B25. Actually thinking about that makes me worry about them doing the thriller stuff more lol.
The footage in the Bad 25 doc was good

Visions was just a DVD transfer

Also there are few changes on Vision. Maybe they're promo versions or sth

Full 2nd Disc leaked?
Obviously fake!

Here's the real deal.😜

gb26L8c.png

Sorry, I know I am not going to be popular with this but *why on earth do you all slam anything that the estate do* they could easily of continued sending out normal re-issues etc , collecting royalties on all the streaming channels but no, they have clearly listened to fans plus of course have to think up new ways of appealing to new fans Introducing Michael to a new generation while keeping hardcore and loyal fans happy and what are you moaning at already! A picture and a font! Sorry if the estate and Sony come up with some great promos to get Michael really *out there * while hopefully letting us hear a few or more unreleased and hopefully not heard of even if that's one new song.
So please please give them a chance.

Some of you amaze me do you think you have a god given right to get more new music , unreleased footage etc!?! The estate could easily just say we'll it's too much trouble new projects so we just go the easy route.

Have tbh this would be a dream come true or massively promote Thriller 40. It showcases Michael's amazing vocals and reminds the world why he was one if not the greatest!
I am hoping your talking about Michael's original and not Maxwell . I hated his however I still thank him for supporting Michael.

Sorry, I know I am not going to be popular with this but *why on earth do you all slam anything that the estate do* they could easily of continued sending out normal re-issues etc , collecting royalties on all the streaming channels but no, they have clearly listened to fans plus of course have to think up new ways of appealing to new fans Introducing Michael to a new generation while keeping hardcore and loyal fans happy and what are you moaning at already! A picture and a font! Sorry if the estate and Sony come up with some great promos to get Michael really *out there * while hopefully letting us hear a few or more unreleased and hopefully not heard of even if that's one new song.
So please please give them a chance.

Some of you amaze me do you think you have a god given right to get more new music , unreleased footage etc!?! The estate could easily just say we'll it's too much trouble new projects so we just go the easy route.
Complaining about people not having the same opinion as you is very tiring.

Back