Throwing your life away

Ana1958

Proud Member
Salut la MJ community !
Je suis nouvelle, cela fait longtemps que je voulais m'inscrire sur un forum concernant MJ. Je suis fan de lui depuis toute petite.
Aujourd'hui ma question concernant la chanson jeter ta vie que j'adore. Mais je ne l'ai jamais trouvé en bonne qualité et ça fait longtemps que je la cherche avec un meilleur son. Savez-vous si la chanson est sortie avec une meilleure qualité de son ?

Merci ;)

Hello GM community!
I'm new, I've wanted to register on a forum about MJ for a long time. I've been a fan of his since I was little.
Today my question about the song throw your life that I love. But I never found it in good quality and I've been looking for it with better sound for a long time. Do you know if the song was released with better sound quality?

Thank you;)
No, the audio which you can find on the net of Throwin' Your Life Away is sourced from a phone recording of a seminar, never was officially released. Out of all the seminar recordings of TYLA that I know of, the one that leaked is one of the better ones.

Non, l'audio que vous pouvez trouver sur le net de Throwin' Your Life Away provient d'un enregistrement téléphonique d'un séminaire, qui n'a jamais été officiellement publié. De tous les enregistrements de séminaires de TYLA que je connaisse, celui qui a fuité est l'un des meilleurs.
Merci pour votre réponse. C'est vraiment dommage c'est une belle chanson.

Out of all the seminar recordings of TYLA that I know of, the one that leaked is one of the better ones.
You are implying you listened to others ones (then the one that leaked) as well, how did you hear them?

Salut la MJ community !
C'est pas pour etre hostile mais on est sur un forum anglais, merci de parler anglais meme si tu utilise google translate.

You are implying you listened to others ones (then the one that leaked) as well, how did you hear them?

It's not to be hostile but we are on an English forum, please speak English even if you use google translate.
I heard them using my ears.

No, the audio which you can find on the net of Throwin' Your Life Away is sourced from a phone recording of a seminar, never was officially released. Out of all the seminar recordings of TYLA that I know of, the one that leaked is one of the better ones.

Thank u :) ;)

I think the song that eventually leaked was a demo, it is missing something, it is too short

I think the song that eventually leaked was a demo, it is missing something, it is too short
It is, the demo is from 1988 and allegedly there's an updated version that MJ worked with Neff-U before he died.

Last edited:
Its a rough demo, on a side note there's a part missing from the beginning on the leaked version.

Back