Ticket Refunds - Money or tickets?

Tickets or Money?

• Total voters
Ticket inspired and approved by Michael himself... my memory

has anyone noticed if their info in ticket history had changed to show cancelled, but there was a charge of £2.95 s&h? I thought that perhaps my request for my souvenir tickets were going through. Now this morning it has changed back to all the details like the show was still on. It felt like a punch to the stomach.

has anyone noticed if their info in ticket history had changed to show cancelled, but there was a charge of £2.95 s&h? I thought that perhaps my request for my souvenir tickets were going through. Now this morning it has changed back to all the details like the show was still on. It felt like a punch to the stomach.

It doesn't say "show cancelled" for me on ticketmaster:S

It just says "Your tickets haven't been dispatched yet"

Yesterday I thought my application for the tix were sorted, why it's changed back I don't know. I wish tm would get their act together. Since the tix for the first 10 shows were supposedly printed, I'm wondering why not one single person had got their tix yet. I am now starting to believe none were done at all. I really shouldn't be shocked with Aeg behind it all should I?

So difficult to look at the Order History :(
Everything's gone. Just a bunch of zeros and "This order was cancelled."

Back