Tito Jackson "THIS IS IT" Talent Search

ConservativeMind

Proud Member
I had to share this article,

I was browsing the metrotimes.com website and a banner popped up with a Talent search from Tito Jackson.
I thought I could share.
:)

tito.jpg

What exactly is going on here. Is Tito having a talent search for some show called This Is It?

Wow Next time click the banner so you can give us a link. That was hard to find
_ I search High and low just to find this

Its a talent show Admission is $10.00

Event Details:
THIS IS IT TALENT SHOWCASE - CELEBRITY JUDGE TITO JACKSON

singers,rappers,bands,dancers
Hosted By: Strickly Entertainment

Date:11/10/2012
Hours:09:00 PM - 02:00 AM

http://neptix.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=www.venue&venueID=6

I should have posted the information from the banner, I was running late to get to work so I quickly posted it.
:)
My Apologies.

I wonder why they call it "This Is It." Tito was the brother who could not see TII because it was too emotional for him.

I wonder why they call it "This Is It." Tito was the brother who could not see TII because it was too emotional for him.

yeah I agree,,WHY would they call it that...they know people are going associate that with Michael. I don't understand people at times. Especially this from Tito..I never thought he would do something like this. smdh I mean do these people need the attention THAT bad that they have to stoop to using those words. Even if it was done accidentally..they should THINK. I am sorry I am so angry by this its just people that I know that are NOT even MJ fans associate those words "This Is It" with being Michael's last filmed footage and it irks me that his OWN family can't get it right..just ,,uhg

Back