TMZ documentary - who really killed Michael Jackson

mthalen

Proud Member
Has anyone seen this documentary? Watched it yesterday:

It has interviews with Debbie Rowe (she doesn't talk about Michael, but about her work with Arnold Klein).
Has parts of the AEG deposition (hadn't seen this before, amazing how you can just say "I don't recall this email" and that's that.
Also has some video of Michael through the years.
And they interview Conrad Murray, who you *almost* feel sorry for.

Before you attack me for watching a TMZ docu, check my post history.
MJ fan for almost 40 years.

It's on tubi for free if you have it in your country. I watched it. If it weren't for financial troubles, MJ should have never agreed to this tour. He needed serious help instead he was enabled by arnold Klein & AEG. The depositions are shocking. The jacksons should of won the AEG lawsuit imo. Hearing MJ slurring his words was hard to listen to but it shows how serious his addiction was. I still dont like Conrad, but he wasn't the only one to blame in all of this.

I watched this last night. I’d say watch it yourself and decide what you think. They paint Dr Klein as the driving force behind MJ’s drug addiction. I’ve always believed that. What a shame it all is.

I watched this last night. I’d say watch it yourself and decide what you think. They paint Dr Klein as the driving force behind MJ’s drug addiction. I’ve always believed that. What a shame it all is.
Dr. Arnold Klein himself admitted that he started giving the singer Demerol along with other substances.

Debbie Rowe also revealed that there were times when Dr. Arnold Klein would write prescriptions for things that had nothing to do with what they were treating them for.

She does not refer only to prescriptions for Michael Jackson, but also to prescriptions for other big celebrities treated by the doctor.

Also, according to insiders (such as, the American celebrity reporter Harvey Levin), Michael Jackson used to ask for Demerol from Dr. Arnold Klein in order to just get high.

Dr. Arnold Klein was then more than happy to give that to him and the doctor used to justify that with minor procedures.

Note also that Dr. Steven Hoefflin sued Dr. Arnold Klein for destroying the singer's health, and for causing his addiction not only to Demerol but also to Propofol which eventually caused his death.

Note also that Dr. Steven Hoefflin sued Dr. Arnold Klein for destroying the singer's health, and for causing his addiction not only to Demerol but also to Propofol which eventually caused his death.
Without judgement, when I hear such statements, it does bring up the question, as an adult how much are we responsible for our own actions vs actions caused by someone we trust vs all the circumstances of life. In Moonwalk, Michael talks about being aware of the dangers of drug addiction and how other celebrities, including Elvis have fallen in that trap, and how he did not want to. But then circumstances too over, and he met the same unfortunate fate (which if we were to believe Lisa Marie, he predicted!!).
I have not watched the documentary, and am not planning to spend my time on it. But I wonder if this or any other documentary goes into that aspect.

I have not seen it. dont know if Im gonna. But...demerol was not in his blood at his death. (and I believe he took it before not to get high but for the heavy pain) He was withdrawal from it. and then the combination of one prescription drug and propofol did it. and of course the lack of care and monitoring etc, by a so called "doctor"...:eek::(

Without judgement, when I hear such statements, it does bring up the question, as an adult how much are we responsible for our own actions vs actions caused by someone we trust vs all the circumstances of life. In Moonwalk, Michael talks about being aware of the dangers of drug addiction and how other celebrities, including Elvis have fallen in that trap, and how he did not want to. But then circumstances too over, and he met the same unfortunate fate (which if we were to believe Lisa Marie, he predicted!!).
I have not watched the documentary, and am not planning to spend my time on it. But I wonder if this or any other documentary goes into that aspect.
Huge superstars tend to indulge in a self-destructive behaviour when they are no longer as successful as they used to be.

Even if Dr. Arnold Klein refused to continue giving him drugs, Michael Jackson would have easily resorted to some of his other doctors for that.

Remember, the singer had a list of shady doctors at his disposal anytime.

Also, according to official documents, Michael Jackson used 19 aliases (false identities) in order to obtain drugs from different doctors, which of course puts a significant part of the blame solely on him.

As LAPD Detective Orlando Martinez put it, Michael Jackson dictated his own terms, with regard to the drugs/medicines he wanted to get, when he wanted them, and where he wanted them.
I have not seen it. dont know if Im gonna. But...demerol was not in his blood at his death. (and I believe he took it before not to get high but for the heavy pain) He was withdrawal from it. and then the combination of one prescription drug and propofol did it. and of course the lack of care and monitoring etc, by a so called "doctor"...:eek::(
Medical experts state that Demerol traces go away within about 20 hours after its injection.

This seems to explain why Demerol was not mentioned in his autopsy report apparently because all traces of the drug had already gone away by the time of the singer's autopsy.

According to the doc he was using demerol in the day for pain (side effect is insomnia) Propafol at night for sleep. That combination day after day is not sustainable. Especially if the tour happened.

According to the doc he was using demerol in the day for pain (side effect is insomnia) Propafol at night for sleep. That combination day after day is not sustainable. Especially if the tour happened.
Michael Jackson made it worse by taking Vistaril along with Demerol, according to news reports.

Vistaril is a drug which is taken in order to enhance the effects of Demerol.

It is rather odd that he kept taking Demerol (as a pain reliever), considering that there were (on the market) safer and more effective pain relievers than that.

It all started after he got burned by Pepsi in 1984. I sadly blame that as the beginning of the end.

Pepsi, and the yes-men that surrounded him looking for a paycheck.
But of course in the end he was responsible.

I honestly believe the 1999 Munich bridge accident was the beginning of the end. I look at videos of MJ after that accident (2001 interviews etc) and MJ wasn't simply the same as he was before the accident. He said in a mid/late 2000's deposition that he had back pain many years later.

The bridge accident was the coffin and the Bashir/05 trial were the final nails in the coffin if that makes any sense.

I honestly believe the 1999 Munich bridge accident was the beginning of the end. I look at videos of MJ after that accident (2001 interviews etc) and MJ wasn't simply the same as he was before the accident. He said in a mid/late 2000's deposition that he had back pain many years later.

The bridge accident was the coffin and the Bashir/05 trial were the final nails in the coffin if that makes any sense.
That is because the 1999 Munich bridge accident caused to him a bulge in a disc in his lower spine, as Dr. Van Valin stated.

That bulge did not go away, but it kept torturing him.

It even made it difficult for him to attend certain court dates (in 2004-2005).

Add to that of course the increased levels of psychological stress (that such injuries bring), which makes the physical pain feel even more intense in the following period.

That is because the 1999 Munich bridge accident caused to him a bulge in a disc in his lower spine, as Dr. Van Valin stated.

That bulge did not go away, but it kept torturing him.

It even made it difficult for him to attend certain court dates (in 2004-2005).

Add to that of course the increased levels of psychological stress (that such injuries bring), which makes the physical pain feel even more intense in the following period.
He seemed absolutely fine at the WMA 2000, glowing in fact.

Back