Top 2 songs in every category

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
I have one special game for you. I made 7 different categories of MJ's songs. You have to name 2 in your opinion BEST songs in each category.
So, here comes my categories:
1st - songs, that in your opinion are the best (you consider these songs perfect in every way)
2d - songs mostly influenced on your life
3d - songs for start of your MJ playlist or songs, that you used to listen everytime you dont know what to listen (casual songs, that you can listen whenever you are) :D
4th - songs, that made you stunned by Michael's vocal (songs that have the most incredible Michael's vocal you have ever heard before)
5th - best songs, made in collab
6th - the worst songs, that you dont like (or dont understand)
7th - songs, that in your opinion are most underrated

Well, as for me, this is my variant:
1st - Remember The Time, Black or White
2d - Cry, Unbreakable
3d - Heartbreaker and Invincible
4th - Stranger in Moscow, Whatever Happens
5th - Scream, State of Shock (Freddie Mercury version)
6th - The Way You Make Me Feel, Little Susie
7th - Whatever Happens, Unbreakable

Yay thanks @Richard76 for me these threads are fun. Let me see:

1st - songs, that in your opinion are the best (you consider these songs perfect in every way)
- Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough and Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
- Billie Jean and Thriller
3d - songs for start of your MJ playlist or songs, that you used to listen everytime you dont know what to listen (casual songs, that you can listen whenever you are) :D
- Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough and Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
4th - songs, that made you stunned by Michael's vocal (songs that have the most incredible Michael's vocal you have ever heard before)

- Someone In The Dark and The Lady In My Life
- The Girl Is Mine and The Man
- hmm tough one I’m going for 2000 Watts and Privacy
- There are so so many. One Day In Your Life and We’re Almost There

1st - songs, that in your opinion are the best (you consider these songs perfect in every way) SCREAM, LEAVE ME ALONE

2d - songs mostly influenced on your life BILLIE JEAN, YOU ROCK MY WORLD

3d - songs for start of your MJ playlist or songs, that you used to listen everytime you dont know what to listen (casual songs, that you can listen whenever you are) FAREWELL MY SUMMER LOVE, BEAT IT

4th - songs, that made you stunned by Michael's vocal (songs that have the most incredible Michael's vocal you have ever heard before) ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE, STRANGER IN MOSCOW

5th - best songs, made in collab SCREAM, LOVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD

6th - the worst songs, that you dont like (or dont understand) CRY, MUCH TOO SOON

7th - songs, that in your opinion are most underrated BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR, BABY BE MINE

LOVE those threads!
Here we go...
1st - songs, that in your opinion are the best
-> Earth Song, Speechless (these are just PERFECTION in every way)
-> Keep the Faith, Smooth Criminal (the song that made me discover and love Michael)
3d - songs for start of your MJ playlist or songs, that you used to listen everytime you dont know what to listen
-> Smooth Criminal, Black or White
4th - songs, that made you stunned by Michael's vocal
->Another Day (demo), You Are Not Alone
->I Just Can't Stop Loving You, The Girl Is Mine
->Can't Get Outta The Rain (unreleased but anyway...), Starlight (Thriller demo, which just sounds aweful to me, I'm sorry)
->The Lost Children, Liberian Girl!!!!!

Heal The World, Stranger In Moscow
Heal The World, In Our Small Way
Ain't No Sunshine, I'll Bet You
In Our Small Way, Maria (You Were the Only One)
Scream, I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Heaven Can wait, Tabloid Junkie
The Lost Children, Privacy

Heal The World, Stranger In Moscow
Heal The World, In Our Small Way
Ain't No Sunshine, I'll Bet You
In Our Small Way, Maria (You Were the Only One)
Scream, I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Heaven Can wait, Tabloid Junkie
The Lost Children, Privacy
Interesting choice. Especially with Heaven Can Wait

1 - My 2 songs I feel are perfect in every way:
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
2 - My 2 MJ songs which influenced my life the most:
One Day In Your Life (when I first noticed & started listening to MJ)
Billie Jean (when I turned into a complete MJ obsessed mega-fan)
3 - My 2 songs which usually start my MJ playlists:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Billie Jean
4 - My 2 songs where I was most stunned by MJ's vocal:
Who's Loving You
Someone In The Dark
5 - My 2 favourite collaboration songs:
Muscles (with diana ross)
Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin' (with jermaine jackson)
6 - My 2 most disliked songs:
History (song)
Invincible (song)
7 - My 2 songs which I feel are the most underrated:
Heartbreak Hotel (aka This Place Hotel)
Baby Be Mine

1 - My 2 songs I feel are perfect in every way:
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
2 - My 2 MJ songs which influenced my life the most:
One Day In Your Life (when I first noticed & started listening to MJ)
Billie Jean (when I turned into a complete MJ obsessed mega-fan)
3 - My 2 songs which usually start my MJ playlists:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Billie Jean
4 - My 2 songs where I was most stunned by MJ's vocal:
Who's Loving You
Someone In The Dark
5 - My 2 favourite collaboration songs:
Muscles (with diana ross)
Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin' (with jermaine jackson)
6 - My 2 most disliked songs:
History (song)
Invincible (song)
7 - My 2 songs which I feel are the most underrated:
Heartbreak Hotel (aka This Place Hotel)
Baby Be Mine
Why in 2 most disliked songs, people always mention some song from Invincible album😂🤬 That's not fair

Billie Jean and Thriller

Man In The Mirror and Heal The World

Black or White and Human Nature

Gone Too Soon and Speechless

I Just Can’t Stop Loving You and It’s The Falling In Love

One More Chance and Monkey Business

Don’t Walk Away and Girlfriend

Why in 2 most disliked songs, people always mention some song from Invincible album😂🤬 That's not fair
Because to a lot of fans, Invincible is his weakest album. It doesn't have the same quality of tracks compared to his earlier work.

What albums is it better than?

Obviously to you it's your favourite and I respect that , but to the masses, it's literally a 'lost' album
All except Dangerous. Dangerous and Invincible are MJ's best albums. like it or not

1-е - песни, которые на ваш взгляд самые лучшие:
Песня Земли, Незнакомец в Москве
2d - больше всего на вашу жизнь повлияли песни:
Человек в зеркале, Потерянные дети
3d - песни для начала вашего плейлиста MJ или песни, которые вы слушали каждый раз, когда не знали, что слушать:
На линии, 2000 Вт
4-е - песни, поразившие вас вокалом Майкла:
Кто-то во тьме, на все времена
5 место - лучшие песни, сделанные в коллабе:
Человек, в жизни должно быть больше, чем это
6 - худшие песни, которые вам не нравятся:
ДС, Демон Скорости
7 - песни, которые на ваш взгляд наиболее недооценены:
Маленькая Сьюзи, Потерянные дети

Last edited:
1st - songs, that in your opinion are the best:
Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow
2d - songs mostly influenced on your life:
Man in the Mirror, The Lost children
3d - songs for start of your MJ playlist or songs, that you used to listen everytime you dont know what to listen:
On the Line, 2000 watts
4th - songs, that made you stunned by Michael's vocal:
Someone in the Dark, For all Time
5th - best songs, made in collab:
The Man, There Must Be More to Life Than This
6th - the worst songs, that you dont like:
D. S., Speed Demon
7th - songs, that in your opinion are most underrated:
Little Susie, The Lost Children
Love your choices for the most underrated ones!
I'm sad that so many fans don't think too highly of these two absolute bangers... and also the lyrics are some of the deepest Michael ever wrote

Love your choices for the most underrated ones!
I'm sad that so many fans don't think too highly of these two absolute bangers... and also the lyrics are some of the deepest Michael ever wrote
I also feel sad when my favorite songs are little appreciated by other members. But this is not a serious reason to worry. This is just a personal opinion and may change. Now I will write the terrible truth. When the History album came out, I was completely disappointed. And I stopped listening to MJ completely until 2021. Now I have many favorite songs from this album. It is art, emotional and subjective. I am completely satisfied with my choice. And I respect the choice of others.

I also feel sad when my favorite songs are little appreciated by other members. But this is not a serious reason to worry. This is just a personal opinion and may change. Now I will write the terrible truth. When the History album came out, I was completely disappointed. And I stopped listening to MJ completely until 2021. Now I have many favorite songs from this album. It is art, emotional and subjective. I am completely satisfied with my choice. And I respect the choice of others.
Holy... but hey- You are here again and that counts! Glad to have you back in the fandom

Welcome back.

I love these kind of things ^^

Stranger in Moscow, Someone Put Your Hand Out
2BAD, Music & Me
Blood on the Dancefloor, PYT
Baby Be Mine, I Can' Help It
Eaten Alive, Whatever Happens
Invincible, She Drives Me Wild
Little Susie, It's the Falling in Love

Human Nature, Earth Song

Maria (You Were the Only One), Cheater

Just Good Friends, Get It

Shout, What More Can I Give

Beat it, Who is it

Human Nature, Black or White

Who is it, Baby Be Mine

Aint no sunshine, Whose loving you

Say, Say, Say - not sure other than that

Privacy, Unbreakable

Whatever Happens, Liberian Girl

Black or White, Chicago 1945 (of course I want to write more songs in this category, off the wall album, thriller album and more late songs)
Earth song, Human Nature ( and there I can't stop 😅 . also Heal the World, Man in the mirror, Cry)
I want you back, TDCAU
I'll be there, Childhood
The girl is mine (with Paul McCartney), There must be more to Life then this (with Freddie Mercury)
Speed Demon, (okay, I was able to select only one song in this category)
Baby be mine, The Lost Children ( it's been so hard)

Black or White, Chicago 1945 (of course I want to write more songs in this category, off the wall album, thriller album and more late songs)
Earth song, Human Nature ( and there I can't stop 😅 . also Heal the World, Man in the mirror, Cry)
I want you back, TDCAU
I'll be there, Childhood
The girl is mine (with Paul McCartney), There must be more to Life then this (with Freddie Mercury)
Speed Demon, (okay, I was able to select only one song in this category)
Baby be mine, The Lost Children ( it's been so hard)
Wow. That's the craziest choice, I have ever seen! Choosing the unfinished track as the best! Amazing! I like it)

My reference was to the title song, not the album itself. All the main albums contain a song I'm not too keen on. (Girlfriend / The Girl Is Mine / Just Good Friends / Heal The World / History / Invincible)

Back