Triumph 45th Anniversary

Hahahahahaha. Oh my goodness... You are such a naughty girl. Please stop 😂
Richard76 Post #17 Oct 26, 2023

I sound like a broken record but it's ridiculous that a racist , homophobic poster is still allowed to post on this forum under a different name, despite his account being suspended.

It's the same poster , why is nothing getting done about this? Can nobody see this??? , it's the same guy!!!!
oh you are kidding 😟

Yeah true. we are used to the treatment though so i think we are somewhat desensitized folk.
This is so unfair... 😞😞😞
tumblr_onn47wOicI1sgl3fmo1_250.gif

how do you know? do you work for the estate?

Have you seen the estate in the last 10 years… the absolutely only care for project which will
bring them BIG money… anniversary releases are not in that list..

Have you seen the estate in the last 10 years… the absolutely only care for project which will
bring them BIG money… anniversary releases are not in that list..
I know. But we don't live forever. We have to do something or they take his art to their grave.

Yeah true. we are used to the treatment though so i think we are somewhat desensitized folk.
Yup , it's him alright.

I've reported him and made it clear who he was since he signed up at the weekend (after 2nd Richard77) was blocked.

I was told I needed "proof" but it's clear to see. The whole thing is frustrating, feels like you can get banned and then sign up with another email and you're free to continue to do as you like.

Everything about this poster screams it's Richard76, from posting styles to the memes he keeps posting.

I hate to derail threads but it's time to wake up!

I know. But we don't live forever. We have to do something or they take his art to their grave.

I totally get you and I feel same BUT we have done countless attempts to show them what we want. We did petitions, email bombing, Twitter posts etc… they do not care. My Bad Tour HD petition got around 12k signings (could be more) in around a few months… they don’t care.. but it’s also the fans who are supporting the estate by buying every shit release they do.. people even bought that damn This Is It 10th anniversary box (with absolutely no new content) for 1K dollars… it’s like they just gave 1K to the estate for nothing.. as long as the majority of fans will buy the products the estate won’t change their concept (if they have one)

I totally get you and I feel same BUT we have done countless attempts to show them what we want. We did petitions, email bombing, Twitter posts etc… they do not care. My Bad Tour HD petition got around 12k signings (could be more) in around a few months… they don’t care.. but it’s also the fans who are supporting the estate by buying every shit release they do.. people even bought that damn This Is It 10th anniversary box (with absolutely no new content) for 1K dollars… it’s like they just gave 1K to the estate for nothing.. as long as the majority of fans will buy the products the estate won’t change their concept (if they have one)
Yeah and that's why it's unfortunate that we have to rely on leakers to share new stuff

Every leak after bad 25 brought more
excitement to me than any of the official releases.
I wonder if the Estate is aware that BTM Mikes Mix sounds worse than a leak.
The Beatles Now And Then shows how it's done right.

Last edited:
mmm ...i never cared about boxsets , was against all leaks etc but then i saw what the internet is getting with various bands [hard not to when places like Amazon stock an avalanche of people's artistry ..i stepped out of our community for a bit too, .and i was shocked at how other community's have it so good. [supporting bands and artists living and deceased] so, my view has changed hugely on how our community actually struggles. This is not how to treat michael's supporters. new and old, it's disgustingly cruel. come on John ...we miss michael. it has been years... don't do us this way.

Why do they keep We Love You? You can't release this on a solo record. Triumph anniversary or bust.

Last edited:
We already got a re-release of Triumph two years ago. It's not likely we get another one so soon after that.

Why do they keep We Love You? You can't release this on a solo record. Triumph anniversary or bust.
because they're going to have to split the money with the brothers and they don't want to do that

The day Make Or Break and Turnin Me Off leak will be one of the greatest
These are tracks that do not circulate in any way lol, you will never see them leaked unless another seminar is held in the future.

I'd say the leaks after so many years are over. At most the LQ recordings of 'Water', 'Adore You', 'Michael's Affirmation' will be leaked in full but that's it. We should be happy with all the material we heard between 2022 and 2023.

Does anyone know if they had jumbo trons at destiny & triumph tours?

mmm ...i never cared about boxsets , was against all leaks etc but then i saw what the internet is getting with various bands [hard not to when places like Amazon stock an avalanche of people's artistry ..i stepped out of our community for a bit too, .and i was shocked at how other community's have it so good. [supporting bands and artists living and deceased] so, my view has changed hugely on how our community actually struggles. This is not how to treat michael's supporters. new and old, it's disgustingly cruel. come on John ...we miss michael. it has been years... don't do us this way.
very true
they act as if he has no fans

Back