Trolls Target Michael Jackson Sex Accuser Gavin Arvizo

Bubs

Proud Member
Randy Jackson's tabloid buddy came up with this garbage

Trolls Target Michael Jackson Sex Accuser Gavin Arvizo As He Prepares To Get Married
Posted on Nov 11, 2013 @ 3:59AM | By Dylan Howard

Twisted internet trolls are targeting Gavin Arvizo, the young man who as a teenager accused Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him during sleepovers at the King of Pop’s Neverland Ranch, as he prepares for the happiest moment of his life — his wedding day.

The vile messages appeared a Facebook page devoted to seeking vindication for the Thriller hit maker, who died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication after suffering cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home in 2009 , RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

One Jackson admirer declared: “Words cannot express how much I hate these people… Every time I see them, my blood boils.”

While another fiend raved: “All those who wronged MJ and went unpunished… will still be punished by Gods laws in his court!”

And a third stated: “It has perhaps not occurred to Gavin’s wife to be that he is a man that is incapable of compassion. Michael saved his life and he worked hard to destroy Michael. He will do the same thing to her.”

Others left similar messages abusing Arvizo.

RadarOnline.com has confirmed that Arvizo will wed his girlfriend of more than two years, Shelby Lynn Drake, the daughter of a minister, in Georgia later this month.

They began dating on February 20, 2009 and got engaged on April 7th, 2013, according to Drake’s Facebook timeline.

Arvizo has rarely been seen in public since the 2005 molestation case ended.

In a 2010 interview, Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen, who prosecuted the Arzizo case, revealed details of the accuser’s new life.

“He’s a deeply religious young man, in a relationship with a young woman, for about two years, the daughter of a minister,” Zonen said.

“He attends church on a regular basis. He doesn’t drink, doesn’t do drugs. He’s delightful in his presentation.”

At the time, Zonen said Arvizo was a third-year student at a very prominent university on the east coast and intended on going to law school.

“He’s an Honor student who has a 3.5 GPA, and a double major in Philosophy and History,” Zonen added.

“He’s really doing remarkably well. He has never asked for or taken a penny from anybody about any of the activity of this case. Never. There are standing offers from the press for his story for enough money that would cover his tuition, which is considerable, never mind that he’s on a 50% scholarship. But he has never taken a penny from anybody and no intention of doing so. He’s accruing debt like college kids do today, but he’s doing just fine.”

In the 2003 television documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Arvizo was seen holding Jackson’s hand and snuggling his head in his lap as he talked about sleeping in the pop star’s bed.

Later, it was Zonen who told the court that “something terribly illegal” happened at Neverland.

“They rode rides, went to the zoo, ate whatever they wanted – candy, ice cream, soda pop. There was only fun,” Zonen said, in a statement to the jury, according to court records. “At night, they entered into the world of the forbidden. They learned about sexuality from someone only too willing to be their teacher.”

Jackson was ultimately cleared of conspiracy to commit extortion, false imprisonment and child abduction, child molestation and giving a child, Arvizo, then 13, an intoxicating drin

Source Radar

*sighs* Radar should know by now that those comments AREN'T abusive to anybody..ugh, the arrogance. And as for Gavin, I could care less if he was getting married or not. I could care less about him having a scholarship, like big deal. He just better hope karma doesn't bite him in the behind. Even though she will -_-

The comments were taken from a FB page of fans venting. There was nothing sent or directed to Gavin.
Radar sure got a lot of hits and comment from that article, Dylan Howard knows to incite fans for profit.
Just what they wanted $$$$. Now that he knows fans will click and comment he will do more of the same.

So fans discussing Gavin on their own website is now "trolling"? Seems like Radar Online is pretty desperate to try to portray MJ fans as internet bullies, their only problem being that no one actually bullied or harrassed Gavin. That cannot be said of those people from that little Wade Robson fan club who go and hack people's accounts and harrass people to get them say MJ molested them - and with whom Radar Online seems to be in contact with. (They interviewed Mike Parziale in an older article.)

And the article is such one-sided BS. Quoting Zonen's hymn of praise about Gaving being this religious, good boy. Yeah, right. Just read the court transcripts to see how accurate that portrayal is! Propaganda and manipulation by Zonen and RadarOnline.

^ To me it looks like this dylan is positioning himself as the media go to guy on wade robson. That was just a pathetic non-story about a few fairly mild comments on gavin - calling the fans 'fiends' sounds very gladstein. Why not some bloodcurdling threats against murray, why only posts about fans being anti wade or gavin. To me, he seems to be in the process of trying to build up a case that potential 'victims' of mj are put off coming forward because of the terrors of the online mj fandom which i can imagine gladstein will be glad to use when trying to explain why there's only wade alleging molestation.

bubs said:
Randy Jackson's tabloid buddy came up with this garbage.
What has randy jackson got to do with this? Are you suggesting he's the source or what.

we followed the trial in 2005 and know very well that the prosecution's presentation of Gavin as the polite great kid was a damn lie . His teachers testified to the real character of that boy ; nothing but a brat who thought he was owed everything under the sun.

twisted ? no one is twisted but this tabloid writer . Disgusting parasites. No fan should ever click on radaronline

To me, he seems to be in the process of trying to build up a case that potential 'victims' of mj are put off coming forward because of the terrors of the online mj fandom which i can imagine gladstein will be glad to use when trying to explain why there's only wade alleging molestation.

Yes, it's possible that's what this story is heading towards. I realized this guy tries to portray MJ fans as rabid Internet bullies for some time, so it's possible it's all building up to an explanation for and by Wade why there aren't more "victims". Unfortunately for them, though, Wade's little online fan club did their best to harrass people into a "confession" to having been molested and that too can be shown then.

Radar sucks! Fans should stay away from their GARBAGE just like TMZ! That was one sad ass article full of nothin and very one sided and for what? BORING! The media B.S against MJ is so tiresome, they need to get over themselves!

In the 2003 television documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Arvizo was seen holding Jackson’s hand and snuggling his head in his lap as he talked about sleeping in the pop star’s bed.
^WTF? See what I mean...that never happened! SMH Gavin head was no where near MJs lap! Yet, these people wanna make MJ the perverted one....Mmmm sure okay...look in the mirror A-holes!:puke:

Yes, it's possible that's what this story is heading towards. I realized this guy tries to portray MJ fans as rabid Internet bullies for some time, so it's possible it's all building up to an explanation for and by Wade why there aren't more "victims". Unfortunately for them, though, Wade's little online fan club did their best to harrass people into a "confession" to having been molested and that too can be shown then.

I also think that these people know that MJ fans have looked into these false allegations very closely and they know that the fans know the truth about what really went on. So they're trying to portray MJ fans us these bunch of crazy, violent lunatics so no one will take us seriously. I remember the media doing this back in 2005. They portrayed MJ fans has these crazy fanatics who were star struck.

I also think that these people know that MJ fans have looked into these false allegations very closely and they know that the fans know the truth about what really went on. So they're trying to portray MJ fans us these bunch of crazy, violent lunatics so no one will take us seriously. I remember the media doing this back in 2005. They portrayed MJ fans has these crazy fanatics who were star struck.
Yup.

It's utterly nonsensical to me that they would focus on two or three posts or comments always about any situation involving MJ from fans in order to portray the agenda they want.

It's purely about creating sensationalism.

Dylan Howard follows Mike Parziale on twitter, NO fans. He believes Mike is in for a good story. What the fans go through and the lies and death threats people receive otherwise, like when Paris was getting them, are meaningless to them. These people are all disgusting to me. I wish Dylan Howard could quote me on that.

Yup.

It's utterly nonsensical to me that they would focus on two or three posts or comments always about any situation involving MJ from fans in order to portray the agenda they want.

It's purely about creating sensationalism.

Dylan Howard follows Mike Parziale on twitter, NO fans. He believes Mike is in for a good story. What the fans go through and the lies and death threats people receive otherwise, like when Paris was getting them, are meaningless to them. These people are all disgusting to me. I wish Dylan Howard could quote me on that.

He can quote me on this: "Kiss my a**." These tabloids are pathetic liars with no life. I'm pissed. I hope karma bites this fool soon. -___-

What has randy jackson got to do with this? Are you suggesting he's the source or what.

No, I'm not suggesting such. Dylan Howard ("journalist" who wrote this piece of garbage) in the man that if Randy has something to sell to tabloids, he'll go to him. Dylan H is in the same level of journalism (I use that term loosely) as Stacy B, both bottom of that tabloid reporters hierarchy.

No, I'm not suggesting such. Dylan Howard ("journalist" who wrote this piece of garbage) in the man that if Randy has something to sell to tabloids, he'll go to him. Dylan H is in the same level of journalism (I use that term loosely) as Stacy B, both bottom of that tabloid reporters hierarchy.
Nobody's worse than Diane Demon,the Satan queen of reporting B.S. on Michael Jackson.I'm still shocked about her seeing Wade Robson's story was b.s.

Yup.

And I've had people say to me ''You're too star struck to see the truth''

This dylan began following ddimond on twitter the month after the wade story broke. He's definitely going to go hard on it.

It's 10 years ago today that the arvizo allegations were made public and neverland was raided.

Back