UNITY The Latin Tribute to Michael Jackson

recky

Proud Member
I've been working on a special project and thought it would be great to share it with all of you.

It's a Latin Tribute to Michael Jackson, very unique and exciting. I, along with over 80 other musicians and artists world-wide have come together to pay homage to Michael Jackson's lifelong message of UNITY.

This is an independent project in which comes directly from our hearts to the world. Here is the link to our Sneak peek trailer:

http://bit.ly/PsYY6v

If you like and can, please share the link with your friends. I am trying my best to share this with the world. ! :) The Youtube trailer has captions in 14 different languages, as this a global tribute to Michael. If your language does not come up, then please let me know so I can have a translator work on it and we'll post it up soon. We want all cultures to be a part of the UNITY project. No boundaries... Music UNITES all! As Michael always envisioned!

Again, this is an independent project, a true tribute from my heart, from our hearts, to the world… no large corporation, marketing dollars, etc… We want to keep it real and show the world how important Michael still is to all of us. L.O.V.E and UNITY , that's what it's all about.

thank you !!

www.UnityLatinTribute.com

Back