Unknown impersonator ? Any good ?

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Dear Friends and Fans,

I havent been on this forum for very long time but i have decided to come back :) I have some videos to share with you.
I have been working very hard on my style and performance in order to be able to give best show ever.
Please let me know from bottom of your hearts what you think about my dance and style .Please share with your friends .I would be really thankful!

and

Hey welcome back :)
I havent watched impersonator performances for a few years now so it would be hard for me to compare you to others, but you go a wonderful job :) keep doing what youre doing. Thats something id love to do

Thank YOu very much for your kind comment :)
I practice a lot and i strive to be best i can ...its all in honor of MJ.I have to send best picture because he was like that ...only perfection!
Much love!
Boris

No problem :) You can tell you work hard and practise a lot, it shows, and you can only keep getting better and better. I can see you enjoy it too so never give it up, or youll regret it.

Boris
Hi I remember you .You have beautiful eyes .
Welcome back to the Family and I like your performance of Black Or White .

Boris your perfomances are great :) I'm a big Fan of your art and you. :kickass: but you already know that. I remember when you first started practicing in your room and would share your vids on YT 2007 -2008. You have come a long way and your dedication has certainly paid off. I really love watching your performances and look I look forward to seeing the new ones each time you post them on Youtube.

PS please :angel:upload your Dirty Diana (That YT blocked) up on FB .. they wont cite it or remove it there.

Quite impressive I must say! I would hire you. :) Where are you performing in the first video that you posted?

Back