Upset with lack of promotion? Why, when fans ruined the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
In my opinion Sony stopped promotion because of fans giving the puplic the impression that it is 100% fact that MJ is not the singer on the Cascio tracks. Now anyone can spread rumors and lies, go on facebook and say their Jason, and lie and say yea it was me who sang those songs on the album. Knowing how MJ fans believe any rumor, it spreads and spreads and now it's on TMZ. You can forget about 2nd singles now.

So no reason to get upset or complain when fans ruined the album anyway. These rumors ended up on Oprah, so you know pretty much all non fans know about this, and probably decided not to purchase because of it. So as a fan why be upset?

exactly ..ungrateful fools ..stick with the rereleases of all previous ..no new material #shrug

Sony could have shut up any dissenting voices with proof. They provided none.

The album was ruined when they insisted on using those 3 questionable cascio tracks. The moment there was talk about those songs possibly being fakes then they should have been removed from the album, and if that ment that the album would have to have been delayed for a few more months then so be it.

But i guess that they were just so damn proud of the work they did on the cascio tracks that they insisted on using them

In my opinion Sony stopped promotion because of fans giving the puplic the impression that it is 100% fact that MJ is not the singer on the Cascio tracks. Now anyone can spread rumors and lies, go on facebook and say their Jason, and lie and say yea it was me who sang those songs on the album. Knowing how MJ fans believe any rumor, it spreads and spreads and now it's on TMZ. You can forget about 2nd singles now.

So no reason to get upset or complain when fans ruined the album anyway. These rumors ended up on Oprah, so you know pretty much all non fans know about this, and probably decided not to purchase because of it. So as a fan why be upset?

Excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back