Urgent - Troll on Youtube

MJNorway

Proud Member
Hi. Maybe this doesn't belong in this part of the forum, but I put it here so everyone knows.

There is a YouTube user who goes by the name "Panthionmasturbator". He also goes by different names on 15 different channels, and they all referr MJ as a pedophile. He spams all MJ videos on YouTube with hate messages and just plain bullshit to troll and piss off fans. Maybe some here have seen it? Anyway, two things.

Don't reply to him, he will only spam your inbox and videos until you go crazy. In 5 minutes my inbox had 43 unread comments/messages.

I'm trying to trace his sorry ass down, so if anyone have some valuable info on this guy PM me. And mods. Please let this thread stick for a while. I really want to nail this guy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Re: Urgent message!

Thanks for the warning.

There is a thread for this, in the fans section, I believe.

You can report him to YT if he left you messages against youtube policy and his channel will be deleted removed.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

[h=2]What is the issue?[/h]
  • Harassment and Cyberbullying
    • A user is harassing me on the site

enter the URL (link) to bullys channel and follow instructions

it has to be about his abuse toward you by spamming and sending you nasty messages
      any abuse to Mj should be a side note ...

You can report him to YT if he left you messages against youtube policy and his channel will be deleted removed.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

[h=2]What is the issue?[/h]
  • Harassment and Cyberbullying
    • A user is harassing me on the site

enter the URL (link) to bullys channel and follow instructions

it has to be about his abuse toward you by spamming and sending you nasty messages
      any abuse to Mj should be a side note ...

Thanks, but I know all that. He doesn't have A channel. He has 15 or more. I don't care what he says about MJ. My point is that he targets MJ fans so that he can spam your channel and inbox.

I am just warning anyone not to respond to him, because that will prompt a reaction from him. And if anyone has come across him before and may have some information about him, then please tell me.

Thanks.

Back