USA

MJBrazil21

Proud Member
I see many people who say that Michael Jackson is not as loved in the United States as he is in the rest of the world, and this is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen, Of course, due to the controversies and accusations, perhaps they have tarnished his image a little, but this is normal, However, he is very loved and respected in America, Every year during Halloween people in America take to the streets to dance to the classic Thriller, The tributes he receives every year there, Do you want an example? Look at the spectacle that Cirque du Soleil was all over the world, MJ the Musical is touring all over America and will start the international tour in 2024, The Musical is having a great success, And there's another one, the United States helped Michael to be what he is today, if it weren't for the United States, Michael wouldn't have reached the level he did, I once went to South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Maine, Vermont, Delaware, Rhode Islands and all people love him

I can't speak on behalf of the US, but I am here in the US and my parents and I have always loved Michael. I love him so much it hurts sometimes. I'm actually in tears right now because I have so much love for him and I have no idea what to do with it.

Generally, though, love isn't something this country was built on. And the focus on individualism here could be contributing to the absence of love for him here, comparatively anyway. Idk what it's like for fans in other places, but being a fan here has never felt like a safe experience. 90% of the responses when I have shared that I'm an MJ fan have been negative my whole life. Idk if it's like that in other places.

Back