Using MJ's Music in Psy Experiments

Conspiracy

Proud Member
I just saw a TV program with Derren Brown. Derren is an expert in psychology and in this experiment he uses hypnotic to force people to robbery..

Anyway in this experiment he uses Michael Jackson's Can You Feel It to trigger the people involved to actually make the armed robbery..

I understand that when they hear the music combinated with other things it maked them to the robbery. It' is just cool that they choose MJ's song, and fun to see what he can do to people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p958woXcYcI

Re: Michael Jackson committing reckless armed robbery

If this ain't the most shoking subject title in MJJC history..then I don't know what is!

:lol: sorry I havent watched the video yet...

yeahja3zb6.gif

That title was SO not correct. It has been changed to properly reflect the content of the post.

Last edited:

If this ain't the most shoking subject title in MJJC history..then I don't know what is!

:lol: sorry I havent watched the video yet...

haaaaaa-hahahaha:lol: Thanks!

Suggestion:

We should resort to the use of Youtube/funny videos more often!
From here on out, when the media get's out of hand, let's drop r.f. & the rest in favor of some real comedy.

Mello, just moved mine to the Music & Madness section. Apparently it's the place to go when in need of a great laugh.:lol:

Last edited:
I can't watch it right now, but look 4ward to..

Well, by coincidence I was just listening to Can You Feel It in the car earlier. But it didn't make me wanna commit robbery; the only thing it made me wanna do is dance. :lol:

That vid is weird; I don't think I believe it. But it's true that people can be swayed into doing things.

Back