Video Game Fans Chat

Retro games are alot more fun in my opinion. I'll take Super Mario World on Super Nintendo over Black Ops anyday

I got Sonic Mega Collection Plus last weekend, one of the games I most wanted. It costs $3.99 when I got it at GameStop.

For what system?
I want that game too, because I don't have the time to keep hooking up my megadrive to play a sonic game.

For what system?
I want that game too, because I don't have the time to keep hooking up my megadrive to play a sonic game.

I got it for PS2.

I carry hundreds of games around with me everywhere I go as I have a SNES and GBA emulator on my smart phone. The best bit is using the bluetooth controller which means you can get the full gaming experience anywhere you go - perfect for travelling. My phone also has HDMI output so I can hook it all up to my flat screen tv in seconds :)

I also have tonnes of gaming stuff in my 'retro' cupboard including development kits for Gamecube, GBA and PS2, which are very rare indeed.

Edit: Oh I forgot, I also have an X-Box development kit with some prototype / unreleased games on the HDD.

I was tempted to get L.A. Noire when it was released but I am holding off since my backlog is ridiculous.

I did purchase some of the Lips games recently. I got Lips: Party Classics, Number One Hits, and have I Love The 80s on the way. Got a chance to play this a little last weekend and had some fun. I will try to get some more playing time in this weekend since I should have some spare time.

Back