Visitation dreams from Michael

I had this visitation dream from Michael a while ago, I’ve read other people’s posts and thought I’d post mine here. 😊

Wednesday,
3:00 AM, 2020.

I woke up at 3:01 AM for what felt like the thousand time that week. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to see the time. I thought about staying up for the rest of the night, but I had school in the morning so I went back to sleep, even though I didn’t want to.

I found myself sitting on the toilet (with the lid closed) in what was my parents old bathroom. Except it looked really different, bigger even. I had a lot of stuff going on at the time that I was upset about and it took its toll on my mental health. The dream was so real that I literally thought it was the weekend and that I was at my dads, which I hated going to at the time. I got up wiping my eyes and flushing the toilet out of habit. Walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror, I looked terrible. My face was all red from crying, especially my eyes. My eyes were dark underneath that i looked as if I hadn’t slept in days.

After washing up, I opened the door and walked out into the hallway that leads to the kitchen/living area. This was my parents house before they needed a break from each other. Just as i turn the corner and walk into the hallway, my instincts shock my body into a dead stop. Telling me that someone unfamiliar was here as well.

There was Michael.
Something clicked in my brain that told me that it was actually him, and not a figment of my other dreams that I’ve had of him. He was standing at the other end of the hallway. He looked like he had been walking around waiting for me. (Kind of like pacing) the moment I saw him his head immediately looked up at me. He was wearing a red buttoned shirt (untucked) with long sleeves up to his wrists, long black pants, white socks and the black penny loafers that he always wore when he was alive, to top it off he had his jet black curly hair that went down to his shoulders. I just stood there in a mix of shock, awe, and grief. My mind trying to desperately figure out what was happening.

I stand there for what to me felt like a second. Trying to grasp what was going on. Michael was just standing a couple meters away, looking directly at me with that beautiful smile of his, his eyes spoke levels of happiness and compassion in them. I feel tears start to gather in mine as buried thoughts come back up again. My body still frozen in place, this all happened in a span what felt like a second.

I suddenly see Michael bend his knees onto the floor to my level, with his arms spread wide towards me. I unexpectedly without thinking ran to him. (Not in a crazy fan way or anything, It was like I was being pulled?) I was half expecting to go right through him now that I look back, but then I feel myself bump into him once I reach him. He was physically solid, i felt his arms wrap around me as I hugged him. It was like how he hugged people when he was alive, I felt one arm around my lower back and his hand on the back of my head. I started to tell him what was going on but he started to speak. "Sshhhhh.. it’s okay, it’s okay, I’ve got you.” He whispered in a comforting manner. I exactly don’t know why but then I just started crying. Maybe it was his presence? I felt him hug me tighter and rub my back with his arm. “Oh Han don’t cry. Shhh, Shhh..” I didn’t say anything but I was like,

How the hell does he know my personal name?! But I was too upset to communicate any words, my head was buried into his left shoulder as I cried. Nothing else was said between the two of us for a while. My crying eventually ceased into sniffles with Michael who was still rubbing my back slowly. I lifted my head up and rested my chin on his shoulder feeling really drained. I remember playing with one of his curls a little and being blown away at how soft his hair actually was lol. Then I gave into my tiredness, I turned my head to rest my left cheek on Michael’s shoulder.

Then I moved my head more towards his neck, I relaxed for a second until I felt Michael lift me up from his shoulder and laid me down gently onto his chest. I was in shock at first, but then I relaxed again. He held me close as I was leaning on him. I remember looking down to see where his hands were, then I remember seeing his legs. One was crossed over the other in a casual fashion. The thing that stuck out was his shoes and socks. They were the same as they always were when he was performing on stage. It felt so weird seeing them in person- or well, in this case, in spirit at least. Then Michael began to hum a unfamiliar tune that I’ve never heard before. (I’ve spent the past three years still trying to figure where the tune came from but I can’t find anything in his songs. Maybe he made it up?) He rocked me gently back and forth a little while humming.

Funny enough, I could hear him breathing! heard and felt the vibration in his chest from his humming, and heard his heartbeat. My eyes widened at the sound how can someone that’s dead still have a heartbeat? My mind relaxed and my eyelids started to droop as I listened to his heart. The gentle rocking from Michael only made me more drowsy but it was comforting. My mind flooded with images of his death back in June 25th. (I was four at the time) it’s weird how someone can be dead for 11 years at the time, then show up in your brain and all of a sudden breathing like nothing happened! Lol. I was kind of shocked at this, but I didn’t care if he was dead. (I do, don’t come for me! 😂) He was right there, and I was going to make the most of it while I still could. I let go of my thoughts, melting in the hug, I closed my eyes dnd I felt Michael’s hand cradling the back of my head gently while hugging me with his other arm. I felt so at peace that I was actually falling asleep! Lol. Then I heard him speak my name. “Hannah?” He said softly. I realised he had stopped the rocking and humming.

I felt his arms loosen their hold but still around me as Michael pulled away slightly from the hug to look at me. I was sitting on my knees, and the left half of my face was buried into his shirt. I was scared, I didn’t want him to see how vulnerable i looked. It was one thing to get emotional in front of a person, but to have them see you like that? It’s embarrassing. I lifted myself up slowly. But i kept my head down so that my hair was covering my face, i really did not want him to see me like that.

“Hey.. look at me.” He said softly. I wanted to but I didn’t. I felt Michael’s hand gently lift my chin up, I felt a sense of dread as he came into my view. When I made eye contact with him, all I could see was a sense of genuine understanding and empathy in them. He held both my cheeks gently in his hands as he spoke. “Listen, I know your hurting. But you’ve got to be strong okay?” “Okay.” I replied meekly. He smiled as he wiped the incoming tears that were streaming down my cheeks with his thumbs. He let go and then tucked my hair that was on the left side of my face behind my ear, and giving me a kiss on my cheek before getting up, I felt my face go red instantly and froze in unexpected shock.

And Michael who was standing there watching this all unfold was giggling at my reaction. (NOT FUNNY MICHAEL!!! 🤣) I snapped back into “reality” by the sound of his giggling lol. I got up and he walked a few steps away as I was drying my eyes. But then he stopped in his tracks and turned around with a genuine concerned look on his face. “Are you okay sweetie?” He asked. “Oh yeah I’m fine.” I said casually, still drying excess tears even though I knew I really wasn’t. I start jogging to catch up to him, I realised that we were standing at the entrance to the kitchen/living area. (Basically where the hallway ends.) Michael held his right hand out towards my side, I took it. His hand was soft, almost angelic even. And his hold was firm but gentle.

I looked at my hand in his as I walked beside him, I felt like a little kid holding a parents hand as you would cross the road. Michael’s hand just about covered my own considering how small they are! Lol. I felt small compared to him, I was half his height and he was so much taller than I was. So it was hard not to feel short lol. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He grinned and I smiled back. I felt Michael squeeze my hand and swinging it back and forth slightly in his like a parent would to their child. It felt reassuring, almost as if he was telling me that everything was going to be alright, even if it wasn’t at the time.

We both walked over to the main living area where there where these two black couches that my parents still have. Michael sits down and beckons me gently to sit down as well. I walk over to the other black couch and sat down, a heartbeat of silence went by while I stared at my feet until the sound of Michael’s voice broke it. “Hannah.” Michael said gently, my head instantly jerked up at the sound of my name. “Come here..” he spoke, as he patted his lap offering me to sit next to him. I was hesitant, I didn’t want to sit directly on his lap Incase if it felt awkward. On the plus side he was dead, he wasn’t any different to what he was when he was alive. But it still felt unsettling. looked at the spot on the couch next to him, then back at Michael, I think he noticed my hesitation. “Don’t be scared, I won’t bite.” Michael joked with a comforting grin.

I smiled and sat down next to him, but I kept my head down and I could feel his gaze on me. “What’s wrong? You can tell me, I’m here for you.” He said, his voice laced with sympathy. I wanted to talk but my mouth refused to move. I was thinking of just not talking, but I could tell that I wasn’t going to get out of this without opening up. Another heartbeat of silence went by and Michael broke it again with a sigh, (not in an annoyed way but more of a sad kind of way) “Han talk to me, please.. I’m worried about you.” I sighed and told him that my parents had broken up. “Oh my god, are you okay?!” He said surprised and clearly concerned. I shook my head as tears started to form. “No..” I replied, i buried my head in my hands.

“Oh sweetheart..” i heard Michael say. I lifted my head back up and everything once again came pouring out. I told him that had been miserable lately, and that felt like I was the worst daughter to my parents and a terrible fan. I was hesitant to bring it up but I had nothing to hide from him. So I told him that I wanted to just end it all. I turned away to avoid looking at him, I heard Michael gasp a little at the mention of it. I was expecting him to yell at me or something but nothing came, until I felt his arm around me, I looked at Michael in surprise.

“Hey.. it’s okay to be miserable, you’re not a terrible daughter but please don’t kill yourself, it’ll only make things worse.” I looked back down at my feet and felt my eyes well up with tears from guilt. I burst out crying, I immediately felt him lift me up onto his lap and hugged me as secure as he could. I wasn’t even crying about my parents relationship anymore, I just felt so guilty. “Shhh.. it’s okay, don’t cry.. Don’t cry.. Shhh..” I remember not being able to see a thing because my eyes where shut due to the tears, except only for a moment where I remember my left hand gripping onto Michael’s shirt as I buried my head into his chest as I sobbed. I don’t know how long I cried for but it felt like a long time.

My body was completely engulfed in his hug. I remember myself being completely calm after a while as he held me. My breathing was back to normal, I opened my eyes and I could only see a small bit of light shining through the gap of his arm from the hug. I pulled away as he let go, and situated myself of his lap. Michael kept one arm around me so that I didn’t fall backwards. (Even though I was sitting up straight.) I giggled a little and looked up at Michael remembering that he knew my personal name. “How did you know my real name?” I asked him as I slid off his lap and went to sit next to him again. “I know a LOT of names.” He smiled while nodding a little.

A thought suddenly came into my head to tease him a little. “Can you guess mine?” I asked Michael with a grin. “Hmm.. Hannah?” He smiled, playing along. “Nice try Applehead.” (Yes I actually did that.) Michael cracked up laughing! His laugh is still engrained into my brain to this day, lol. “That’s a good one!” He said. We both giggled like two kids who had stolen sweets from a shop lol. The laughter died down and there was another heartbeat of silence that went by until Michael had broken it again. “Can I ask you a question?” He asked. “Sure! Ask away.” I replied to him. “Um, why do you love me?” He asked me smiling. There was a hint of laughter in his voice when he asked me that question.

If I’m being honest, the question took me back a little. He was loved not only by me but millions of other fans that did, logically you would think that surely he would know the answer to that. (He was probably messing with me or something lol, Idk. 🤣) I told him that he was an amazing father to his daughter Paris and his two sons, that he and his daughter inspire me so much. And that I loved him not just as an entertainer but for who he was as a person and that I considered him as kind of like a father figure to me. He laughed but he was looking down at the floor, then I realised he was crying. Confused, I asked him why he was laughing. “I’m not laughing I’m crying.” He said while laughing but it was more happy tears if anything. “Why are you crying?” I asked him concerned if I had said something wrong. “Because you’re so sweet.” He replied, drying his eyes.

I gave him a moment to collect himself before asking him another question. “Um.. Michael?” I asked. “Mm?” He replied and turned to look at me. “Why did you visit me?” I asked him, almost afraid to know the answer. “You- you we’re just so sad.. I just.. couldn’t bear to see you like that.” Then there was silence. Michael sighed sadly and stood up, I did the same as he turned to face me. “Hannah.” He said. I turned to face him. “I have to go..” he told me. “Go? Go where?” I asked him a little bit distraught. “Somewhere.” He said. “But I’ll miss you..” I said. Hugging his waist like a little kid because I’m so god damn short. Michael hugs me back as I feel his arms wrap around me again. “I know but I have to..” he says gently.

I suddenly came to the realisation where that “somewhere” that Michael was mentioning was. I let go of him and asked him am I going have to go there one day. I was afraid of what he was going to say, even though I already knew the answer. Michael nodded solemnly in reply. Then he smiled and said, “But, I think you’ll like it.” As in heaven. I looked at him hopefully, “I will?” I asked. “You will.” He replied, and gave me a comforting smile. Then he walked closer towards me and bent onto his knees to my level. “Before I go I need you to remember something for me.” I made eye contact with him listening to what he has to say. Michael held the sides of my shoulders, I could tell he was going to tell me something serious. “I love you, SO, so much Han, you are an incredible fan, don’t you ever forget that. I know that your parents love you so much too. And I want you to know that I’m always here for you and watching over you.”

Tears started to well up in my eyes because of his genuine words. I was going to thank him but my emotions wanted me to say something more, I hugged him tight as he pulled me close to him and said, “I love you Michael..” I felt him squeeze me tighter, what he said in reply was confirmation to me that this was actually his spirit. He replied with, “I love you more..” he spoke softly. Michael released me from his embrace, he stood up, bent down, he caressed my head, giving me a kiss at the top of my forehead. He walked away waving goodbye, walking back to the spot where he was standing at the beginning of the dream, into a oval shaped portal of a pure white light. Everything went white. I woke up at 8-ish in the morning. I still felt Michael’s arms around me. I could feel his residue energy in the whole room. I stirred, but I felt comforted, content, safe, and at peace. I looked down at my sheets and they looked they had been pulled up to my chin like I had been tucked in by someone. I was 14 at the time so I was old enough to put myself to bed. And no one comes into my room at night so.. 🤔 Its probably just wishful thinking though, but still. The Sun had only just risen halfway beyond the horizon. I felt at peace thinking it was a normal day and tried to remember if I had any dreams last night then.. It hit me. I was shocked the whole morning, but for the first time I was happier than what I had been months before.

And that was my visitation with Michael!
❤️🕊️

Note: (I apologise if there were any errors in my typing, I’m still trying to work on it. 😅)
I do get this vibe of some kind of Devine intervention involved in this though. Let me know if any of this resonates with you at all.

Love you guys!
I hope that this brings some insight/comfort on Michael’s spirit and the afterlife. Xoxo 🕊️

PS. I’m sorry if this make’s people jealous. 😩😂 (I’ve already posted this in another thread, but I figured I’d make my own so that people can post their own experiences that they’ve had here. 😉)

Last edited:
I had a dream were I felt Michael's hug. Like I felt his hand and his arms around me. I felt warmer and I loved it! It's still my favorite dream. It happened quite recently only a few months ago. Also that was a very lovely dream I liked reading it! Thanks for sharing!

I had a dream were I felt Michael's hug. Like I felt his hand and his arms around me. I felt warmer and I loved it! It's still my favorite dream. It happened quite recently only a few months ago. Also that was a very lovely dream I liked reading it! Thanks for sharing!
I’m very glad you did. I was so nervous posting this online in full detail! 😂😅❤️🙏

Back