Was LN trailer manipulated ?

I just tried to post this in the other topic. Very weird. When you look at it why would Michael be all dressed up in a professional setting to send Wade a birthday message??

Wow!!! My immediate thought was the same. The day before I saw the clip, i saw an article on nrk.no wich is Norwegian state owned channel/site where they talked about this new technology that can transform any face of a person with conplete mimics and facial muscles over to another speaker. They showed an example of Trump and Obama side by side where both of them performed the same speech with exactly with the same mimics and gestures head movementa etc.

My first reaction was OMG anything can be faked now and my thoughts went to MJ straight away.

Someting is off on that birthday clip. Weve all studied MJ over the years. I know when something is off and i felt that the second i saw the clip. I really mean this.

Could this technology be introduced and tested on this docu by the people with the agenda to destroy Michael?

Holy shit. That's pretty damn suspect.

Falsifying and manipulating evidence is a weighty accusation, especially in this sot of situation. If anyone has a lifeline to a professional video editor, special effects artist, or anyone of the sort that can examine this, it would be incredibly helpful.

We need to tread carefully with this one, folks. Credibility is on the line here, whether its theirs or ours, and we're already toeing the line with the general public. One poor decision can permanently invalidate us. We can't handle that.

Private investigators of the MJ Fam, do your thing.

He was probably asked by Joy to record it for Wade's next birthday. Michael recording a bunch of different things during a specific press event was nothing unusual. Get everything out of the way in one hit, then go back to work in the studio.

Last edited:
Well the video does not match the voice that's the issue. He sent him a voice message not a video. but they manipulated it to make him obsessed with him to the degree he would dress up and send him videos of himself for 'grooming'. A voice message should have been enough to 'prove' grooming but that was not enough for Reed apparently.

Well the video does not match the voice that's the issue. He sent him a voice message not a video. but they manipulated it to make him obsessed with him to the degree he would dress up and send him videos of himself for 'grooming'. A voice message should have been enough to 'prove' grooming but that was not enough for Reed apparently.

I'd need to see the video in perfect quality to make a proper judgment but aside from the weird fact it appears to have been recorded months before Wade's birthday, I don't see anything strange in the video or audio.

Personally I feel there is an argument to be made that the time discrepancy shows MJ didn't see the family that often.
After all, if you're seeing a family often you'd be asked to record a message close to somebody's birthday, and you'd record the message close to their birthday.
IF you rarely see somebody you might ask them to record something several months in advance if you weren't likely to be seeing them again in the mean time. Understand?

so in my opinion this recorded in February because there were no plans for them to all meet up in the next 6 months at least. that counts against the argument that he was a rabid child abuser IMO.

Also, judging from MJ's body language I don't get the impression he's recording a message to somebody close to him, like a close friend of family member. The FEEL of the video is that he's recording it for somebody else IMO. Again, I'd argue that this counts against the argument that he and Wade were intimate.

Last edited:
I think it looks dodgy, I agree I don't think the audio matches. There are some other tweets about it that kinda convince me as well. It all just seems too far fetched, made to look like Wade was much more important in MJ's life than he actually was

If you listen to the sound its not great quality and it sounds like a phone message to me, the tone of it and everything. It doesn't seem like it was recorded professionally through a mic by a sound man. Unless the idea is that Michael had this filmed on a regular personal video camera and the sound is from that? Again that makes little sense. I think the more likely scenario is that Michael left this as an answerphone message and Wade kept the tape, I'd believe that over MJ doing this is a production and posting a 5 second clip on a VHS tape months in advance

It is strange that they cut to different zoom angle 3 times in such a short clip.
Could be that is was a congratulations vid for someone else and they added "Wade"?

It is strange that they cut to different zoom angle 3 times in such a short clip.
Could be that is was a congratulations vid for someone else and they added "Wade"?

No that's just an editing trick to make it look more sinister.

The video isn't faked. There's a version going around that's out of sync but it is in fact real. We're gonna make ourselves look delusional saying stuff like this.

The video isn't faked. There's a version going around that's out of sync but it is in fact real. We're gonna make ourselves look delusional saying stuff like this.

So we're going with...MJ recorded this for Wade at an award show months before his birthday? Still struggling with that if I'm honest. It still sounds like an answerphone message to me. I just watched it on the proper trailer and it still looks weird and edited to me :coockoo:

I'm not saying it's fake. I'm answering a question.
I could be right, I could be wrong.

So we're going with...MJ recorded this for Wade at an award show months before his birthday? Still struggling with that if I'm honest. It still sounds like an answerphone message to me. I just watched it on the proper trailer and it still looks weird and edited to me :coockoo:

His mother probably asked mj to record it in advance because they barely actually saw mj. Makes absolute sense to me.

The video isn't fake but I definitely think they have edited in such a way that it cuts out stuff mj said. In order to make it creepy.

His mother probably asked mj to record it in advance because they barely actually saw mj. Makes absolute sense to me.

Like 'Hey Michael I was wondering, since its Wade's birthday in 6 months time I was wondering if you could record a birthday message for him? Because we...for some reason..know we're not going to see you before then'

Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know...still a big question mark for me. I know what you're saying would prove they didn't see MJ that much but it still seems like a reach. I'd like it to be explained

Like 'Hey Michael I was wondering, since its Wade's birthday in 6 months time I was wondering if you could record a birthday message for him? Because we...for some reason..know we're not going to see you before then'

Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know...still a big question mark for me. I know what you're saying would prove they didn't see MJ that much but it still seems like a reach. I'd like it to be explained

MJ recorded a birthday message for Wade, as he has many other people before. Why is this so hard for you to believe? The audio is not edited.

Last edited:
MJ recorded a birthday message for Wade, as he has many other people before. Why is this so hard for you to believe?

There are truly some sick malicious people out there. Imagine going through something as innocent as a birthday message and editing it to try to make it seem sinister and evil.

I guess this one should also be called into questioning

[youtube]ZxMGnxaKrDw[/youtube]

MJ recorded a birthday message for Wade, as he has many other people before. Why is this so hard for you to believe? The audio is not edited.
The timeline is strange, with the way they edited video.
Not the message itself.

The timeline is strange, with the way they edited video.
Not the message itself.

I agree. its odd enough for me to want an explanation. Of course I wouldn't put it past MJ to record or send birthday messages, but with this level of production and planning? I dunno..

Real or fake what is wrong with a video or voice message saying happy birthday?

Like the note in the doc they're trying to say is creepy, that says 'I love you ' or something ... Michael sent a lot of people notes like that!!! Friends, Work mates, Complete strangers even. Adults, children, whoever. And as we know he would get into battles with fans, complete strangers, shouting/saying to each other "I love you", "I love you more", "we love you more" , "no, I love you more" etc. . That was him.

From tscm at kop board.

The birthday message transcript:

Hello, Wade. Congratulations, little one.

Today is your birthday. I don't celebrate birthdays, of course, but I thought I would take this moment to say congratulations on the day that you were born.

And, in my opinion, you should spend this day with your mother and your father, who conceived you. And, you should be giving them the presents, uh, and being thankful that they brought you into the world.

And the future is yours and you can do whatever you want.

So, congratulations. I love you. Goodbye.

Wow, such grooming. Such "isolating" of Wade from his family. Right? The trailer version was hacked together to seem so sinister.

It's funny because almost everything they include in the actual film from the faxes to the video/audio messages are, yet again, exculpatory and entirely innocent.

From tscm at kop board.

The birthday message transcript:

Hello, Wade. Congratulations, little one.

Today is your birthday. I don't celebrate birthdays, of course, but I thought I would take this moment to say congratulations on the day that you were born.

And, in my opinion, you should spend this day with your mother and your father, who conceived you. And, you should be giving them the presents, uh, and being thankful that they brought you into the world.

And the future is yours and you can do whatever you want.

So, congratulations. I love you. Goodbye.

Wow, such grooming. Such "isolating" of Wade from his family. Right? The trailer version was hacked together to seem so sinister.

It's funny because almost everything they include in the actual film from the faxes to the video/audio messages are, yet again, exculpatory and entirely innocent.

That's a good message and I don't know how anyone can get anything wrong from it. They put this message in full in the film as you've typed? Then there is nothing to worry about here.

While watching the documentary I didn't get the impression that they intended this video to be looked at as any sort of damning evidence against Michael. Fans harping on this video is pointless to me as it proves nothing either way.

While watching the documentary I didn't get the impression that they intended this video to be looked at as any sort of damning evidence against Michael. Fans harping on this video is pointless to me as it proves nothing either way.

Initially the theory was that MJ hadn't sent Wade a video at all, that they had edited the audio over a random/rare clip of Michael. This isnt damning against Michael but would have been for them if they'd faked a video to support their story

Back