Was Michael talking to fans before hand like Joe says?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Video:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6888501

(29th June 2009)
"Dr. Conrad Murray, who was with Jackson the day he died, met with investigators Saturday. He told them Jackson was already unconscious when he arrived and that he did not inject the singer with any painkillers."

"We've been assured a hundred percent that Dr. Murray is in no way shape or form a suspect in the death of Mr. Jackson, but he is a witness," said Dr. Conrad Murray's attorney Matt Alford."

Joe Jackson told ABC7 that he remained suspicious of the events surrounding his son's death Thursday.

"Michael was dead before he left the house. I'm suspecting foul play somewhere. He was waving to everybody and telling them he loves them and all the fans at the gate, a few minutes after Michael was out there, he was dead," Joe Jackson said.

That is a different story to the one the chef Kai Chase gave. Kai said she hadn't seen MJ come down stairs all day.

Hmm, that's what Joe is saying that he died soon after coming home...omg :( I heard that before...

And wasnt the fireplace on in MJs room which would keep his body temp up so his time of death wouldnt be known, and still isnt. Also it was already hot in LA so why did MJ have the fireplace on? Or why did Murray have it on as MJ was in Murray's room.

Hmm, that's what Joe is saying that he died soon after coming home...omg :( I heard that before...

but if that was the case by the time he was taken to hospital he must have been in full rigor mortis? wasn't he?

and I also think that you need to keep a body cold, if you don't want it to show /delay rigor mortis.

This is getting way to hard to take....but..if you think about it....if this story was true...then Murray never would of given him all the other stuff that he SAID he did either.......right???

but if that was the case by the time he was taken to hospital he must have been in full rigor mortis? wasn't he?

and I also think that you need to keep a body cold, if you don't want it to show /delay rigor mortis.
Yes and the EMT would not have even tried to revive MJ
becuase it would have been very evident to them he had
been dead for hours_

Joe says a lot of things that dont make sense to me :scratch:
there is no way he could know what time MJ died _
and MJ was never stated to be at the gate waving
not even the night before _

Plus This article was written back in june
and lot of info has been clarified since then
Dr Murry did admit to giving MJ those drugs
since that article was posted

I just wasnt sure if there was some fans who were there that could shed light on this. If Joe was talking about when MJ came back from rehearsal or another time?

I just wasnt sure if there was some fans who were there that could shed light on this. If Joe was talking about when MJ came back from rehearsal or another time?

He must have referred to when Michael came back from rehearsals, around 1:30 or 2 am, he waived at fans as he went through the gates

^^Were you there at all or any of the days leading up to?

So Joe's hearing 2nd hand info. He knows that MJ saw the fans (maybe the FFs spoke to Joe?) and then went inside. After MJ finished up at Staples, came home, spoke to fans etc, it must have been at least 2:30 before MJ got inside his home. Probably had a shower etc and then wanted to go to sleep.

So we dont know what time Murray arrived at MJs home that day or night?

Also if the fireplace was on, it would make it harder to determine time of death as time of death is determined on temperature. If the body is warm, coroner cant determine the hour of death as the body isnt cold.

Wait! Is Murray saying MJ was unconscious when he arrived? At the house?

"We've been assured a hundred percent that Dr. Murray is in no way shape or form a suspect in the death of Mr. Jackson, but he is a witness," said Dr. Conrad Murray's attorney Matt Alford."

Where is this Matt Alford guy? Who assured them 100%?

Matt Alford was in court the other day behind Murray. They all must be delusional if they thought that Murray was only a witness.

When did Alford say that?
I believe it was soon after Mike passed, and long before the case was ruled homocide.

I honestly don"t know what to believe, new stories come out every day.
But if I have to choose beetween Murray or Michael"s father, of course I believe Joe.
No matter what we think...he is his father.
When will we know the truth ? And...who knows the truth ?! Why don"t they just speak up ???!!!!

The doctor came through the gates 5 minutes before Michael, and fans saw him and got agitated. Then Michael came from rehearsals, waived and got in...fans hang around until 3 am or so and saw lights in the room. What Joe says might be true about him dying a few good hours before Murray claims though

The doctor came through the gates 5 minutes before Michael, and fans saw him and got agitated. Then Michael came from rehearsals, waived and got in...fans hang around until 3 am or so and saw lights in the room. What Joe says might be true about him dying a few good hours before Murray claims though

How could Joe know that. Maybe they have some more info. Another autopsy report?

I think everybody in that house that night should be on trial, ESPECIALLY the nurse...I think she has a lot to do with this.

RockWithMichael, the nurse? There was a nurse in the house that night? I don't recall anything about this.

How could Joe know that. Maybe they have some more info. Another autopsy report?

Nope, just that good old Joe is not senile yet, thankfully. He put two and two together. I believe he had access to A LOT of information.

Also if the fireplace was on, it would make it harder to determine time of death as time of death is determined on temperature. If the body is warm, coroner cant determine the hour of death as the body isnt cold.

Not quite true. Time of death is determined by looking to body temperature (body cools 1 degree an hour), livor mortis (blood settling to lower body parts and causing disclorations) and rigor mortis (stiffness). Not one method is enough to determine the time of death.

keeping the body warm will result in normal body temperature but it would actually increase the rate of rigor mortis.
keeping the body cold will decrease the rate of rigor mortis but the body temperature will be lower.

so you really cannot fake time of death that much , I find it quite impossible for Michael to be dead for quite some time or right after he came home that night.

however heating the room /body could be used as a way to distort the time of death for a short period of time(1-2 hours max). such as he could have been dead for a hour before he found MJ and could heat the room (and the body) to make it look like more recent. (and body would not show rigor mortis in an hour).

Last edited:

Cris do you remember what time..the doc got there..I am asking for a reason.....thanks.

RockWithMichael, the nurse? There was a nurse in the house that night? I don't recall anything about this.

I think rockwithMichael is talking about Nurse Cheryle Lee....ya know the one that said that Michael asked her to get him propofol .......I think that chic knows more than she is telling too and she should be on trial...so I agree with RockwithMichael!!

Cris do you remember what time..the doc got there..I am asking for a reason.....thanks.

Err, I honestly forgot (stupid me), because I personally didn't look at my watch, but it must have been around 1am+/- 30 min I guess. I'm sorry but I can't remember this detail very well

What I was going to ask Cris123 was, did you see the Doc on any other evenings or was it unusual for him to be there at night? PM me if you prefer, but I will understand if you prefer not to reply too.

As for Michael having the fire on in the room - that may be because he was cold. One of the side-effects of being very thin is that you can't stay warm. Anorexics have the same problem.

Back