Was This Is It also supposed to be an album?

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
I know TII was a tour then Michael had his heavenly decent but was TII also to be an album that Michael (if he did not die) would have released after the tour?
If anyone knows anything about TII then please write because I want to know more about it and also because I don't know very much about TII

Thank you Moonwalkers! ❤️

🐸🐸🐸

Mj planned to work on music once he was in London, but there were no plans for an album. MJ apparently said he was going to release singles over time, but like I said, there were no concrete plans.

Complementing what was said above - his plan was to release a single every 8 weeks while he was on tour, then compile the singles on an album with some extra new songs. There was no plan for a concrete album just yet, the new album was in early stages so there was no name or tracklist for it. MJ was working on at least 60 songs at the time so who knows what was going to make it on the album or not.

Guys you are actually wrong.... MJ's upcoming album had some kind of track-list.... it was found in his bedroom... This track-list included 15-20 songs... And some sources claim, that upcoming album could been called "Ressurection". And actually Michael PLANNED to release a new album, but always delayed it (starting from 2006)....:)

Guys you are actually wrong.... MJ's upcoming album had some kind of track-list.... it was found in his bedroom... This track-list included 15-20 songs... And some sources claim, that upcoming album could been called "Ressurection". And actually Michael PLANNED to release a new album, but always delayed it (starting from 2006)....:)

This is all speculation based and the album title is a fan rumour. MJ having a list of songs he wanted to finish doesn't mean he was anywhere near doing so or that he had an album concept in mind.

Resurrection is a fake rumour and those titles were songs that were MJ's priority to finish while he was in London. The only song we can say that was going to end up on the new album was I Was The Loser, and even then there's a chance that it was going to be pulled from the album at the last minute like it happened with Shout on Invincible.

Back