WBSS '08 Gets alot of airplay in Sweden

isse

Proud Member
Hey,

Wanna Be Startin' Something 08 is getting alot of airplay on one of the biggest radio stations in Sweden. The radio station is called the "The Voice" and plays RnB for the most.

Here is a link, there you can see that Michael is under the category "new music". http://www.thevoice.se/3141.aspx

Just wanted to tell y'all!

Last edited:
yeah im fron sweden to and i heard it on voice today :) go mike!

heavent heard it yet, never listen to that channel. Hope it gets airplay on Mix megapol and RIX FM. Det får vi efterfråga :)

Last edited:
Grymt! Om MJ's låtar spelas i sverige ofta och han blir väldigt populär igen så finns det en stor chans att han besöker oss om han nu skulle göra en världsturné :D

Grymt! Om MJ's låtar spelas i sverige ofta och han blir väldigt populär igen så finns det en stor chans att han besöker oss om han nu skulle göra en världsturné :D

jag hoppas det med. talk english now :) im just glad that Michael Jackson is coming back, I really can´t wait for the new material.

Just before the DJ's on the radio station is up to play WBSS they say like "..And here is Michael Jackson with WBSS feat Akon, THIS SONG IS REALLY GOOD and here is why *music comes on*" or "You can search for Thriller 25 on YouTube and listen to the rest of the songs that is also wicked!!" :D something like this EVERYTIME when they are up to play the song or after they've played it =) and thats not usual, they dont do it to the other artists!

I think it's cool that they mention searching for 'Thriller 25' on youtube. I think everyone wants that this year should be his.. I mean, everyone loves his work!

They even talk how much this would be a summer-jam-song if it's was realesed during the summer. I think it's true!

Last edited:
Back