Weird signs from Michael’s spirit.

Okay, so some people might think I’m nuts here but just hear me out. For MONTHS I have been seeing sunflowers EVERYWHERE I go! Every time I see one it reminds me of Michael. His music follows me around from time to time, I’ve felt his presence in dreams. I only ever get chills on either side of my body or down my back whenever I listen to his music at school on the study floor, wearing a jumper and its not even cold. About a month ago, I was watching this video on YouTube regarding his spirit. And right out the corner of my eye, I see a shadowy tall, but lean figure of a man with curly hair tied back into a ponytail that looked exactly like Michael’s figure, and walked straight past my doorway but was looking at me as it/he went by. Then just today my mother comes into my room after a walk she had with a friend. Then we started talking, and our conversation lead to what it was like living in the 90s and its music and stuff. Then I brought up Michael and how her and my grandparents made me grow up on him and his music. Then my lamp that sits on my shelf next to my bedside started flickering. My mother said to me that my lamp started to flicker the moment I was talking about him lol. I swear he’s haunting me/us! 😂😅 as anyone else had weird signs like this before?

Edit: I’m sorry if my grammar is all messed up. I kind of typed this in a hurry. 😅♥️

Last edited:
haha i sometimes feel like that too but i dont pay attention as much. i just feel his presence when i am sitting or thinking about him. just thinking of him cheers me up when im sad. One time it was really strong, like if he was sitting next to me or giving me a hug when i was thinking of him because i was sitting alone. that feeling only happened once and very recently. i talk about him all the time to my family so i cant really keep track or pay attention😅

I talk of this in my documentary Michael Jackson Symbolism on my YouTube channel Marouane Dahni

Back