What about a JANET and AALIYAH duet?

JM77

Proud Member
After seeing Janet tweet a picture of her note to Aaliyah on the 14th anniversary of her passing, I remembered that Aaliyah wanted to collaborate with Janet. Well, I had the idea that since Timbaland is releasing new Aaliyah music, Janet could do a duet with her by JJ recording new vocals/her own part of a possibly new song and using them/it with Aaliyah's unreleased vocals to create Aaliyah's 'part' to make a duet :)

This could be to create a new song or use one of Aaliyah's or even Janet's unreleased demos (if they have anything suitable for a duet) to form a duet between them :girl_pride:

In short, form a duet by Janet recording her own part and using Aaliyah's unreleased vocals as her own 'part' of the 'duet' :D I really think it could work with the right song/demo (y) I love these two QUEENS and I would be really interested if it was ever considered! :) It would be like granting Aaliyah's wish of working with Janet even though she is not here to participate in person. On that note, R.I.P Baby girl! Your legacy will live on FOREVER!

CNRxyINUkAAg0Fs.jpg:large

Even if it never happens, I'm still excited to hear new Janet music and new Aaliyah music :D

What do you all think?

Back