What are MJ’s ten most popular songs that he NEVER performed live?

i dont know if he ever did baby be mine, the lady in my life, or speed demon live? i havent watched the full bad concert so i dont know. also, did he ever perfom any of his Invincible songs live other than yrmw? there are probably more that i dont know of
There were some rumours that Speed Demons was rehearsed one time during the Bad rehearsals, MJ enjoyed the sound during that one time, but it was taken out.. would love to know if that exists on audio.

There were some rumours that Speed Demons was rehearsed one time during the Bad rehearsals, MJ enjoyed the sound during that one time, but it was taken out.. would love to know if that exists on audio.
It has been confirmed by sources close to the singer.

For example, Christopher Currell (a musician who worked on the BAD Tour) stated that the band actually rehearsed the 'Speed Demon' song:

"We spent the time rehearsing the new songs and going over details. Michael was to join us in about a week but he did not show up. The band had the songs rehearsed well. We had some time to kill so we rehearsed Speed Demon. It sounded great! We hoped Michael would like it and want to perform it … [Michael Jackson] also liked Speed Demon but in spite of my positive pitch to perform it, Michael said no because he didn't have any choreography to go along with it" (Christopher Currell)

I could easily list every song MJ has never performed but these would be top of the list:

The Lady In My Life
PYT
The Girl Is Mine
Liberian Girl
Just Good Friends
Who Is It
Smile
Butterflies
Torture
i know!!! i was telling my mom (who is also an mj fan) and we were both shocked as to why he didnt perform pyt live!! also what songs on invincible did he perform live other than yrmw?

i know!!! i was telling my mom (who is also an mj fan) and we were both shocked as to why he didnt perform pyt live!! also what songs on invincible did he perform live other than yrmw?
I know right?! I would have loved to have seen PYT live! I don’t think MJ performed anything from invincible other than YRMW properly. He did do the little snippet of Speechless in This Is It, I guess you could possibly count Threatened that was mixed into the end of Thriller in This Is It, again a full performance of Threatened would have been amazing!!! 🤩

I know right?! I would have loved to have seen PYT live! I don’t think MJ performed anything from invincible other than YRMW properly. He did do the little snippet of Speechless in This Is It, I guess you could possibly count Threatened that was mixed into the end of Thriller in This Is It, again a full performance of Threatened would have been amazing!!! 🤩
i agree!!! all of invincible would have been amazing live!! especially heaven can wait and butterflies. I also love privacy!

There were only 2 Live Aid shows...

I don't know much about Live Aid... , though according to this link there were some more shows (but apparently all happening on the same day)

There were only 2 Live Aid shows... Really, you could say there was one show in 2 parts. That's it. No more.

If we had a thriller tour instead of Victory tour PYT would surely have made the setlist. Probably all 7 singles would have made it.

Back