What are you doing this very second?

Hahaha, oh my :ROFLMAO: honestly, it's kind of here and there...my idea was like Michael's armband, with sunflowers...of course it's themed around him, subtle but appropriate of course. I also thought about my birth year in roman numerals...it's just a hodgepodge but it's a thought process lol I literally have no tattoos and some people perceive me as if I would lol
Same. And yet I don't have a single one. I never was interested - and was scared of the pain, ugh - but in recent years I've toyed with the idea. Don't think it'll ever happen. How do you choose? I'd want something with words, probably lyrics, obvs. But so many to choose from. Just SO many. Never used to like tats, tbh. And I still don't like overkill. I'm not keen on sleeves, people always end up covering every inch of skin and I'm not mad keen on how that looks. Leaving some space always looks better, imo.

A sunflower tat is a really good idea because that would be unusual. Well, OK, maybe not unusual amongst Michael fans but for the wider community, it's not something you see. So that could work.

I really like the idea of getting a tattoo that means sod all, lol. No significance whatsoever! :D

Same. And yet I don't have a single one. I never was interested - and was scared of the pain, ugh - but in recent years I've toyed with the idea. Don't think it'll ever happen. How do you choose? I'd want something with words, probably lyrics, obvs. But so many to choose from. Just SO many. Never used to like tats, tbh. And I still don't like overkill. I'm not keen on sleeves, people always end up covering every inch of skin and I'm not mad keen on how that looks. Leaving some space always looks better, imo.

A sunflower tat is a really good idea because that would be unusual. Well, OK, maybe not unusual amongst Michael fans but for the wider community, it's not something you see. So that could work.

I really like the idea of getting a tattoo that means sod all, lol. No significance whatsoever! :D
I was thinking that too, lyrics, something subtly small, but meaningful. I've always thought tats were cool, but when I was younger I was terrified of needles...but I've outgrown it lol :ROFLMAO: but it also depends on the place you want it, every area has different intensity thresholds.

Hahaha well you could say that, it seems sunflowers are not too common, more unique in a good way of course and especially in relation with Michael. It's also one of my favorite flowers too lol. Yes it could, for lighter colors sometimes they may need maintaining depending upon the vibrancy and designing of the ink.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anywho lol, just peeked out the window, lots of lightning to the east!

Sadly, they are in my life no more. 🙁

I had a 2 volume set of the Shorter OED, the 2 Roget's (both hardback), a hardback copy of 'Fowler's Modern English Usage' / 2nd ed. / revised by Sir Ernest Gowers.

As I said, I no longer have them. Where did it all go wrong, wendijane? Where? 😭
Noooo it didn't . It hasn't ! That's why we have Amazon and Ebay! my lovely haha
I'm trying to console our zinnia shes very sweet!

i hope that works (A still of In the closet ) i cant find it anywhere on Pin so it presents itself as a bare link im sorry
and im listening to 48 Laws of power- -Chapter ....im not sure (alot to take in ). contemplating putting with my feet in.. cold water o'er the next few days because gonna be stupid warm again.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too, lyrics, something subtly small, but meaningful. I've always thought tats were cool, but when I was younger I was terrified of needles...but I've outgrown it lol :ROFLMAO: but it also depends on the place you want it, every area has different intensity thresholds.

Hahaha well you could say that, it seems sunflowers are not too common, more unique in a good way of course and especially in relation with Michael. It's also one of my favorite flowers too lol. Yes it could, for lighter colors sometimes they may need maintaining depending upon the vibrancy and designing of the ink.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anywho lol, just peeked out the window, lots of lightning to the east!
I am sure it will be amazing. I wanted a tat of M there was an artist here around 2011 ish who ...it was a face picture, Much like anime. Stunning it was. Bold clean lines.Stunning.

...But way before that i had always toyed with the idea of the Action Comic strip drawing of him , from the Off The Wall Fanzine. Those drawings are beautiful and the first id ever seen of an introduction to anime. Its really hard to find those online but they were extremely cool. i think the artist has a website but went on to draw more, sort of digital pop art ..Still a comic strip style, but for some reason the name of this artist escapes me.
I also toyed with the idea of 'Berlin Jacket' Michael picture in dancing the dream , but it would be too big ,, so ihavent got anything lol
I now see this but id want a colour tatoo then. *******************************
Currently trying to find the website of said artist.

Last edited:
I am sure it will be amazing. I wanted a tat of M there was an artist here around 2011 ish who ...it was a face picture, Much like anime. Stunning it was. Bold clean lines.Stunning.

...But way before that i had always toyed with the idea of the Action Comic strip drawing of him , from the Off The Wall Fanzine. Those drawings are beautiful and the first id ever seen of an introduction to anime. Its really hard to find those online but they were extremely cool. i think the artist has a website but went on to draw more, sort of digital pop art ..Still a comic strip style, but for some reason the name of this artist escapes me.
I also toyed with the idea of 'Berlin Jacket' Michael picture in dancing the dream , but it would be too big ,, so ihavent got anything lol
I now see this but id want a colour tatoo then. *******************************
Currently trying to find the website of said artist.
I can really see that being an amazing tat! :love:

I'm doing nothing lol

Edit * Scrap that - Now I'm listening to the wonderful Tasmin Archer.

Last edited:
Noooo it didn't . It hasn't ! That's why we have Amazon and Ebay! my lovely haha
I'm trying to console our zinnia shes very sweet!
Oh darlin', I don't think you've got the hang of my melodramatic nonsense yet, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Re not having those books any more, am I bovvered? Not really. It was lovely to have them at the time but my days of having a ginormous library are over. I don't wanna go there again. I don't shop online, anyway, but it's more just not wanting to have thousands (literally) of books all over the place.

Nowadays, when a book comes in I always go and look for something to get rid of. I'm really ruthless about it. I am a Ninja, lol.

I was thinking that too, lyrics, something subtly small, but meaningful. I've always thought tats were cool, but when I was younger I was terrified of needles...but I've outgrown it lol :ROFLMAO:
I like the idea of a moving tat, lol. I'd have your siggy. Don't even have to think about it. :D

but it also depends on the place you want it, every area has different intensity thresholds.
Yeah, I remember a convo with someone who had loads of good tats and she gave me lots of information re the best body parts for words vs. images plus lots of stuff re how words can change shape and lose their definition - which happens way more easily than I had expected. I still like the idea of something that has no meaning but I'll probably end up with a really small yin / yang symbol or an ankh. You know, if I ever even do it which I probably won't cos, ugh, all that pain. I can cope with needles but all that pain. Gah!

I am watching Copenhagen 92 and he turns around to his band and says " The stage is bouncing " it just made me giggle over me cornflakes :LOL:
which i'm ...trying to ignore becasue its so hard to eat !...This weather be gone! argh.
Hi everyone. also ...wheres the random thoughts thread gone?

Wondering why, when I find a great photo of Michael, I don't just post it. Instead of, you know, NOT posting it, then deciding that it is actually awesome and I *have* to post it and then discovering that I cannot find it again.

My brain is fried in this heat but this is ridiculous!

Wondering why, when I find a great photo of Michael, I don't just post it. Instead of, you know, NOT posting it, then deciding that it is actually awesome and I *have* to post it and then discovering that I cannot find it again.

My brain is fried in this heat but this is ridiculous!
Yeah ...i get it. Hopefully you will be able to get a bit of piece of mind tonight zinnia. it is supposed to break soon. Tomorrow forecast thunderstorms so let's hope that will shift some of this beeping beeping hot air.

I'm fanning myself

Yeah ...i get it. Hopefully you will be able to get a bit of piece of mind tonight zinnia. it is supposed to break soon. Tomorrow forecast thunderstorms so let's hope that will shift some of this beeping beeping hot air.

I'm fanning myself
Bit nervous about this. Parts of the country are forecast to (possibly) get one month's rain in a day. You know what that means, wendi. Flash floods. We'll have to wait and see. So far, hot and horrible, as usual. Didn't get much sleep last night. Crazy! Otoh, I did find - and then lose - quite a few lovely photos of Michael. So, you know, something to be proud of, lol.

we haven't got rain but it's overcast and I can breathe. :D
zinnia i was thinking about you cause you are in London too. It will come it just , out of the blue , it will just bucket it down. Last night was bloody humid wasnt it ? my goodness.

zinnia i was thinking about you cause you are in London too. It will come it just , out of the blue , it will just bucket it down. Last night was bloody humid wasnt it ? my goodness.
oh, I'm not in London. Haven't lived there for a long time. I'm north of Watford. Are you in London, then? Ugh, you poor thing. I know it's murder almost all over the UK with the mad heat but it's always a bit worse in London bc it's so built up. Little bit better in outer London, mind.

oh, I'm not in London. Haven't lived there for a long time. I'm north of Watford. Are you in London, then? Ugh, you poor thing. I know it's murder almost all over the UK with the mad heat but it's always a bit worse in London bc it's so built up. Little bit better in outer London, mind.
Oh no Cambridge , but its been really close , really icky... it is the nights , the late afternoon which has been the struggle. Bloody suns is now struggling to get through the clouds lol as i type this ! I wonder if we will see any rainbows ?
I'm waiting for ...Yodel... to bring my Sindy doll because i am a big child LOL um... and Listening to rainbow actually.

Oh no Cambridge , but its been really close , really icky... it is the nights , the late afternoon which has been the struggle. Bloody suns is now struggling to get through the clouds lol as i type this ! I wonder if we will see any rainbows ?
I'm waiting for ...Yodel... to bring my Sindy doll because i am a big child LOL um... and Listening to rainbow actually.
oh, Cambridge. Lots of tourists! Narrow streets. Lovely!

Back