What are you doing this very second?

Just finished and uploading the chapter in “Luna’s Bad Groove” and ready to write down the final chapter.

Just relaxing in my bed spending the rest of the night up. It is 3:20 am here. Just still sadly wondering when are these horrible vivid MJ related nightmares are going to stop for me. I had another one a few hours or so ago and I have been up ever since. It's been how long now. And I am still having the same exact nightmares I had back then. Might as well go back and work my Sims 4 house. It is not like I have anything else to do right now.

Listening to K Slider (animal crossing ) and getting quite upset & panicky about the epidemic not only for mself and others i know - but for sonny too . he suffers with respiratory problems too so im wishing for all of this to go away .

wendijane;4283447 said:
Listening to K Slider (animal crossing ) and getting quite upset & panicky about the epidemic not only for mself and others i know - but for sonny too . he suffers with respiratory problems too so im wishing for all of this to go away .

The best thing is not to panic, that’s what the media wants. I have no reason to panic.

Anyways I gave word to my mom about the NHL pausing the season. Better than it getting cancelled.

Just relaxing on my bed spending the night up. It is almost 4 am here. Blasting my Bollywood/Indian party/dance music in my ears to help keep myself a wake. As I work on my stucco set for my Sims 4 game. Thanks to those nightmares I been having lately. Sleeping is something I absolutely refused to do.

Watching a classic game Los Angeles Kings Toronto Maple Leafs Game 7 1993 via NHL Pause Binge

Relaxing in my bed drinking green ice tea. While listening to you tube creepy pasta stories. And watching scary you tube related videos. As I spend the entire night up. It is 1:27 am now. Working on a new mods folder for my Sims 4 game. I have been downloading mods for that game ever since Sunday. And I still have a ton more to do. Before I can actually play my Sims 4 game again.

Just finished watching a classic 1979 game the NHL premiered on YouTube.

watching news.... this is what I've been doing since pandemic has been declared :(

Working on a special project on Procreate finishing the colouring while staying at home from work due to road conditions.

Watching “Bohemian Rhapsody”.

Just sitting on my bed crying over one of my very upsetting vivid nightmares I just had about Michael. As I wonder when are they finally going to end for me.:boohoo I know I am going to be up again for the rest of the night. And it is only 11:52 pm here. Thank God for my Bollywood and Indian dance/party music to help keep me awake. Might as well spend the rest of the night playing both my Sims 4 game. As well as some more of my new Animal Crossing game. It's not like I got nothing else better to do.:(

Having my Michael Jackson Anime Night and just posted my rant on YouTube to CTV news over Trump ordering 3M from shipping masks to Canada.

Watching “Tough Guy: The Bob Probert Story”.

Back