What are you doing this very second?

Honestly no 🤣
what or who is Al B anyway lol
It's an artist! film, haha
Sure
!, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, radio host and former record executive. He was born in Boston and raised in Mount Vernon, New York. That's from his wikipedia haha .Worked with Janet, Teddy , Loves Michael , Huge in the New jack Swing period.

I watched 45 minutes of it last night and had to turn it off because I was too overwhelmed lol. I have yet to get through the entire show! 😂
Ah , I get it . I really do. enjoy though , when you do haha . I've just got a new laptop so Michael & his Bad tour needed to be the first concert to watch on it.

Aw I really appreciate it Zinnia. Take your time haha
You posted a beautiful photo of Michael wearing that wonderful gold jacket. I think it's a Matthew Rolston photo (we were talking about the Ebony photos from 2007). Anyway, it's awesome. I had posted one a few weeks ago, a b&w one. I was trying to find that one or another one from the sesh cos I love those photos. I wanted to get them into the thread next to yours so it was like a mini exhibition (not really, obvs, but you know what I mean, lol). But I can't find the one I posted so I'm annoyed.

Ah , I get it . I really do. enjoy though , when you do haha . I've just got a new laptop so Michael & his Bad tour needed to be the first concert to watch on it.
LOL well I have seen all of the performances of songs from Wembley in isolation, but it's the back-to-back nature of watching an entire concert that makes me hyperventilate and lose all sense of self. A bunch of us actually watched the first 45 minutes in a watch party a couple weeks ago (you're welcome to join in on that if you are interested when we do it in the future!) and I thought I was going to pass out lol. I could only survive about 45 minutes and then we decided we would finish it another time. So me getting through those same 45 minutes last night, but no more, was a testament to the effectiveness of exposure therapy 😛

Love that you are christening your laptop with the Bad tour. What a lucky, lucky device 😂

Feeling grumpy in the boiling heat but J5 therapy is helping. Watching old footage of the brothers. Awesome.

Feeling sad .. watched Stranger in Moscow then One More Chance random played - ..that set me off good and proper lol

Feeling sad .. watched Stranger in Moscow then One More Chance random played - ..that set me off good and proper lol
Were you feeling sad from watching This Is It? I haven't watched it yet but am increasingly wanting to... just wondering since I followed the flow of your comments lol.

Back