What are you excited about today? (can be MJ related or not!)

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
Hello everyone! What are you excited about today?

I know I have no need to announce this news to many, but I just can't help myself!

I'll keep this short. For some context, I am a 17-year-old transgender boy who recently came out to his mother. It was not an easy task. You see, my mother is not very understanding of everything trans-related, and so, she reacted not 100% positively. Actually, she said a lot of things that hurt me inside. Things that made me feel guilty, ashamed, all for something I can't even control...

I've spent a long while since being very angry at her for the things she said. Although I had many reasons to be angry, I've also known deep inside that she does want to understand. She just doesn't know how... As of now, my friends and I have great hopes that she will change one day and finally fully accept me as her son. And today, it seems to be heading more towards that road!

Today, my mother announced to me that she bought me boxers off Amazon. BOXERS. MEN'S UNDERWEAR. "What do you think of these?" she asked, as she showed me the pictures of said black undergarments. Surprisingly, I don't take issue with the ladies underwear I already wear, but this is such a big step. Just the thought of wearing the new underwear already makes me feel so much more comfortable in my skin! It means more to me than it probably should, lol. I mean... It's UNDERWEAR. Usually, there's nothing that special about it... But for me, this is one of the most special gifts I've ever received!!! 🥺🥺🤍🤍🤍

~ DJ 🤍

Hello everyone!

So yesterday was tough... Let's just say, I got sick at school. Although I feel much better now, the nurse advised I take another day off from school today just in case I felt sick again. So I have no school today! Which means I get more time to spend here and to think about Michael! 🥺 ❤️

... more specifically, my boyfriend right here

Hello everyone! What are you excited about today?
Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The last time I was excited was for Thriller40. I'm not 17 anymore, I forgot what it is to be excited! Don't worry though, I'm just a whiny old(er) fart! ;-)
I've spent a long while since being very angry at her for the things she said. Although I had many reasons to be angry, I've also known deep inside that she does want to understand. She just doesn't know how...
Give it time, nothing is black or white, opinions change over time
But for me, this is one of the most special gifts I've ever received!!! 🥺🥺🤍🤍🤍

~ DJ 🤍
You see, all will be good in the end!

Don't think I'd say I'm feeling excited about anything today but there's a couple of nice things occupying my thoughts, atm:

We just had a load of rain and now it's stopped and the songbirds have started up again. For some reason, they are always much easier to hear after rainfall. I have no idea why. But it's lovely.

Just finished reading Bill Janovitz's book on Exile On Main Street and I'm immersed in thoughts of the Rolling Stones - who I love but massively take for granted. I don't listen to them now, I only really go up to early 70's, maybe mid-70's tops. But they are awesome, imo. Parts of the book are nerdy, some of it is self-indulgent, some of it is boring. But there is also loads of great stuff in there. Fabulous!

Excited by Michael as a songwriter / collaborator. :)

Jennifer Holliday / You're The One - 1985

Producer: Michael Jackson
Associated Performer, Recording Arranger: John Barnes
Associated Performer, Acoustic Guitar: Earl Klugh
Composer Lyricist: Buz Kohan
Composer Lyricist: Michael Jackson

4m 41s

Ilm gonna watch something now ...but i'm not really excited moreso relaxed

Back