What Are You Listening To?

Re: What are you listening to?

Im sure this may be an unpopular opinion on here, but I've been listening to a lot of Kanye West's music as of late, and he really is a pretty good artist. As much as you may (rightfully so) hate his ego, he really goes out of his way to make sure every one of his songs is as perfect as they can possibly be. He reminds me of Michael a bit in that regard.

Im sure this may be an unpopular opinion on here, but I've been listening to a lot of Kanye West's music as of late, and he really is a pretty good artist. As much as you may (rightfully so) hate his ego, he really goes out of his way to make sure every one of his songs is as perfect as they can possibly be. He reminds me of Michael a bit in that regard.

Kanye is a okay in my book.
TBH I don't feel like he's truly been himself or been happy since his mom passed away and overall he seems like a good person, so I've never joined in on the lets hate Kanye fest.

I've been listening to David Gilmour live at Pompeii the whole weekend. What a release! Wow! This is exactly how a live recording should be done.

Back