What Are You Listening To?

wait he's gone? i had no idea
dusty Springfield?

Yeah. He died 8th Feb, I think.

Dusty Springfield, yeah. I think she recorded more than one of his songs but my fave is I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself. I found a lovely tv clip from 1965. She's not singing live, she's miming (not very well, lol) but it's great and she's introduced by Burt himself. I had to post it.

EDIT - @Seanc

Last edited:
I wish Michael worked with him
Snap! I've spent the last hour imagining Burt songs that Michael could have sung. Such a missed opportunity. Michael obviously knew Burt's music - from Dionne, if nothing else. I'd love to know what Michael thought of Burt's work overall, though.

Yeah. He died 8th Feb, I think.

Dusty Springfield, yeah. I think she recorded more than one of his songs but my fave is I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself. I found a lovely tv clip from 1965. She's not singing live, she's miming (not very well, lol) but it's great and she's introduced by Burt himself. I had to post it.
Oh that's another kill to music , that's sad..oh, god they keep going. one of the important figureheads ..hes like Lamont.
ill check it out thank you. i like Dusty

its a guns n roses kind of day my god what i would do to hear Sebastian and William record and release CW on physical format !!!!!!!1 together oh my days

Back