What Are You Listening To?

I could do with some of that, lol. I'm usually all 'Heart of Gold', 'Old Man', 'Harvest Moon'.

Time to switch it up a little!
I bought ragged glory together with harvest moon. 2 records completely different but I love both massively.
Ragged glory has long songs though and they sound ragged lol, ragged but great

the bar Kays
Woo freakshow on the dancefloor
a staple !
how i know it -

Word up by Cameo - alexa made me -thats not my doing .
return of the mack - mark Morrison ....:rolleyes:

alexa go to sleep :ROFLMAO:

Today

Rick James - Street Songs
Terry Callier - What Color Is Love
Ray LaMontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black

Right now, I'm listening to this beautiful song. It's really sad and dramatic. It helps me to heal from he loss, I faced few days ago...😞

Right now, I'm listening to this beautiful song. It's really sad and dramatic. It helps me to heal from he loss, I faced few days ago...😞
Further evidence that Michael Afton is Richard76

Richard posted the below comment in August

One of the best George Benson's works is collaboration with Legendary Damon Albarn (He is my idol, just like Michael)

What does Nu mean?
means ' no' use your noggin , you
It was my first listen,
aww mate ...* feels a sense of emotion*
I didn’t particularly like it.
😭:ROFLMAO:oh , what a surprise , you hate all my P. picks for you ! 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Some good grooves though.
mm i thought so too. i have about 8 tracks i like and around 4 are staples for me, Good that you gave it a go though. hmm what can i show you next i wonder :unsure:

@wendijane
I had higher expectations for a Rick James record. He is not half as good as Prince was at that time. Not that it's bad, far from though the ballads are dreadful.

I had no idea you were recommending me music, except for crystal ball but I'll et to that I promise lol

@wendijane

I had no idea you were recommending me music, except for crystal ball but I'll et to that I promise lol
You are supposed to feel it. dumb ass :ROFLMAO:
no i was just thinking you don't mind funk , so it covers that , its blues, rock and ..acoustic ..and G Funk..- it kind of covers many bases
[like Dangerous] it's all good.

Back