Listening to Hamasaki Ayumi - forgiveness

next track: Memorial address...

HanabiChick
spike.gif

Listening to Hamasaki Ayumi - forgiveness

next track: Memorial address...

HanabiChick
spike.gif

lol^..i see you changed your avatar as well :D..i was going to get that one but then i seen this one :wub:..michael needs to just start cursing at everybody B)..lol naw i don't think that would be a very good idea :innocent:..

*listens to sticky icky- bizzy bone*.. :listeningtomusic

lol^..i see you changed your avatar as well :D..i was going to get that one but then i seen this one :wub:..michael needs to just start cursing at everybody B)..lol naw i don't think that would be a very good idea :innocent:..

*listens to sticky icky- bizzy bone*.. :listeningtomusic

:lol:

haha we both got the same one the first time then we *were* going to get the same one again ^_^

Now the song is HIStory! :D

*Sings*
Every day create your historrrrry every path you take youre leaving your legacye
every soldier dies in his glory every legend tells of conquest and libbbberrrrty :listeningtomusic

haha we both got the same one the first time then we *were* going to get the same one again ^_^

*Sings*
Every day create your historrrrry every path you take youre leaving your legacye
every soldier dies in his glory every legend tells of conquest and libbbberrrrty :listeningtomusic

Right now I am half watching and half listening to my Michael Jackson HIStory concert from Munich, Germany. The performance that Michael is doing right now is Billie Jean. OMG That is one MJ performance and song that I can never ever get tired of. Then again I can never ever get tired of hearing or seeing Michael performing any of his songs. :yes:

Right now I am half watching and half listening to my Michael Jackson HIStory concert from Munich, Germany. The performance that Michael is doing right now is Billie Jean. OMG That is one MJ performance and song that I can never ever get tired of. Then again I can never ever get tired of hearing or seeing Michael performing any of his songs. :yes:

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Jan 12 2004, 08:07 PM

*Sings*
:lol: it's a small world on this board..:kickass:..and bust that song out :listeningtomusic :kickass:..

*listens to gotta let it grow by a friend of mine named dchesron..he's from holland :D

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Jan 12 2004, 08:07 PM

*Sings*
:lol: it's a small world on this board..:kickass:..and bust that song out :listeningtomusic :kickass:..

*listens to gotta let it grow by a friend of mine named dchesron..he's from holland :D

:cry: *sniff* *sniff* I am listening to Dont Walk Away now :( that song is so sad!

and you know when Michaels says Please dont leave me :cry: *sniff* *sniff*

I was listening to Invincible at school (yes school we had a great teacher who let us :D ^_^ )

but that song came on and I started to cry lol so i just put my head down on the desk :rolleyes:

:cry: *sniff* *sniff* I am listening to Dont Walk Away now :( that song is so sad!

I was listening to Invincible at school (yes school we had a great teacher who let us :D ^_^ )

but that song came on and I started to cry lol so i just put my head down on the desk :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Jan 12 2004, 11:39 PM

:( :( let's hug michael and make him feel all better :flowers: :( awwwww poor soul @ michael :(..awww at you crying..yea sometimes i cry at the end of will you be there..i just want to grab him and hug him :( where he starts to cry at the end..

Originally posted by Neverlanddreamer@Jan 12 2004, 11:39 PM

:( :( let's hug michael and make him feel all better :flowers: :( awwwww poor soul @ michael :(..awww at you crying..yea sometimes i cry at the end of will you be there..i just want to grab him and hug him :( where he starts to cry at the end..

Back