Listening to Hamasaki Ayumi - Memorial address

Current track: Forgiveness

HanabiChick
spike.gif

Listening to Hamasaki Ayumi - Memorial address

Current track: Forgiveness

HanabiChick
spike.gif

Im listening to my neighbors blasting their music very loudly and disturbing the peace. I can't quite figure out what THEY are listening to though, but I will ask them tomorrow. :lol:

Kelis - Tasty... its a mixed album. Most of the songs are awsome but there are a couple which suck (including Milkshake). I love the r&b tracks trick me, flashback, glow, stickup, marathon.

:crazy

Kelis - Tasty... its a mixed album. Most of the songs are awsome but there are a couple which suck (including Milkshake). I love the r&b tracks trick me, flashback, glow, stickup, marathon.

:crazy

Outkast-Where's My panties? Interlude. :lol: This album is so good! :D

lol^..i never heard that..do i want to :lol:..i have a friend that adores dead prez@ spoken wordz.. B)..

lol@ beautiful stranger..what was it they were playing?..did you ever find out?..

*listens to i'm feeling this- blink 182*..not really into rock music but this song is pretty good..

lol^..i never heard that..do i want to :lol:..i have a friend that adores dead prez@ spoken wordz.. B)..

lol@ beautiful stranger..what was it they were playing?..did you ever find out?..

*listens to i'm feeling this- blink 182*..not really into rock music but this song is pretty good..

The acappella version of Stranger In Moscow. OMG do I ever just love this version of Stranger In Moscow. I love it more than the version on the HIStory cd. Mainly because Michael's voice just sounds so amazingly sexy and beautiful in that song. OMG I have been playing this song for the past half hour or so.

The acappella version of Stranger In Moscow. OMG do I ever just love this version of Stranger In Moscow. I love it more than the version on the HIStory cd. Mainly because Michael's voice just sounds so amazingly sexy and beautiful in that song. OMG I have been playing this song for the past half hour or so.

Back