What do you think of these Michael Jackson fanfiction concepts? Would you read them? ~DJ

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
Hello everyone! 💝🤍

In case you don't know me, my name is DJ. I'm 17 years old and I've been a Michael Jackson fan for 7 to 8 years. I am also a storyteller. I've been writing and creating my own original stories for as long as I can remember. In this day and age, it is rare that I share my stories publicly. But ever since finding my voice again on a platform specially dedicated for people like me, I've also found the right time and place to (finally) share concepts for my in-the-works Michael Jackson-related stories or stories I plan to do one day. 💝

NOTE: All these story concepts are generally safe for work and do not contain any smut/NSFW scenes. However, the recommended reading age would be at least 13+. I mean... I am a minor myself. It would be a little odd for me to write NSFW stories... 😭 BUT some still do contain dark and/or depressing themes. I also write to cope and let my feelings go about my own life.

Here are the concepts I have in mind (some are currently in the works as of typing this):

• An Isolated Intimacy: In the mythical kingdom of Calter where the Moon is thought to sing at night, a beautiful but timid 20-year-old girl named Charmeine Everson is neglected and abused by her overprotective mother, Mara. She mentally escapes through painting and drawing. Although the time is ripe for her to be on her own, Charmeine is still prevented from exploring the outside world. After Mara throws out Charmeine's cat Tibbs, Charmeine runs away to find him and to escape from her oppressive household. When Charmeine gets lost in a forest, she becomes overwhelmed and faints from exhaustion. When she wakes up, she is found by a beautiful, long-haired man in princely robes who calls himself Michael Jackson. He lives in the forest and barely has any human contact. When he sees Charmeine, he falls in love with her, although it takes Charmeine a while to reciprocate the love. She paints his portrait while Michael lets her live in his isolated space. In their time together, they both discover secrets about each other that none of them would have ever expected. And what if they will be found together? Will they manage to live their happily ever after? Genre: Romance, Fairy Tale, Fantasy Time Period/Era: Bad era for the conceptual look of Michael in the story, although the story actually takes place in traditional medieval times
  • Daddy's Here: (Although the title of this one MAY make it seem like a NSFW one (lol), this is not a NSFW story. This one is actually a self-insert, since I am the main character. It is also based on the true story of my life.) DJ feels like such an outcast at school. His Michael Jackson obsession and overall eccentricity stand him out among his peers. He also does not feel accepted by his family, being a transgender boy. He also has a turbulent relationship with his biological father and has not seen him in six years. However, what many don't know is that DJ truly personally knows Michael Jackson. He talks to him every night. He always helps him when he needs him. DJ and MJ are the best of friends. But, one day, DJ finds out late at night that his father passed away. At first, he feels nothing about it. But over time, he begins uncovering the truth about his father, that his father still thought of him after many years, and that he would accept him for coming out. As such, DJ regrets not attempting to repair his relationship with his father while he was alive and constantly laments about it to Michael. To help him, Michael begins letting DJ call him "Daddy," and becomes even more of a parental figure towards him, to help cope with his father's loss. A story of loss and regret and eventual acceptance, "Daddy's Here" is a very personal story highlighting the strength of the real-life parasocial relationship I have with Michael, although in a more dramatized format. Genre: Coming of Age, Narrative Time Period/Era: Mature era for the conceptual look of Michael, although the story takes place from the past two years (2022-2023)
  • Stonehenge Hedge: A graphic novel/comic style fanfic highlighting the adventures of four troubled and/or outcasted teenagers named Joel, Gianna, Tricky (real name: Timothy), and Mitch, and their personal struggles and their desire to make it big with their garage band, Stonehenge Hedge. By a miracle, they manage to get the chance to meet Michael Jackson by sneaking backstage in his dressing room. When Michael meets them, he instantly becomes vulnerable with them and adopts a platonic/parental relationship to them, and helps them on their journey with their music, but also with their teenage lives and with school. Joel, the mischievous and sarcastic, but struggling transgender pretty-boy lead singer looking for love and acceptance (who I based totally on myself); Gianna, a piano prodigy raised by a single mother whose husband passed in the Gulf War; Tricky, a total delinquent finding himself in and out of jail and trouble (and is always lectured by Michael), but one who excels in playing the guitar; and Mitch, the drummer, a fashion-forward advocate of social justice and overall lover of music, particularly that of old rock and roll and the psychedelic 60s. Four totally different kids, but together, especially with Michael, they develop a friendship that is as close as it is benevolent. Genre: Coming of Age, Comedy Time Period/Era: Dangerous to HIStory era, and actually takes place within said era
I want to know what you think of these concepts and whether or not you would consider reading them if they were to become materialized one day! To me, I believe writing fanfiction is an art form, and I want to prove that it can be.

~ Sincerely, DJ 🤍

Back