What is with people saying I use the site too much?

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
For starters, this is barely my most used app.

But as it is, it's an app. On my phone. I'm not sitting at the computer typing, just pull it up like Twitter or Reddit. It's way easier. Sorry if that makes me addicted?

I really hope this "witch hunt" stops someday. I understand the reasoning behind it, but sometimes it gets to the point of absurdity.

What's the problem for others if someone spends a lot of time on the site? The site certainly benefits because this way the discussions don't get silenced .))))

I apologise about what I said the other day about you spending too much time here. I was just coming back at your comment. I didn’t mean anything by it, no judgement here.

You called him ‘Shaun’ with your last profile a few days ago you moron. You’re Richard.
Yeah I noticed that too.

Anyhoo @Mister_Jay_Tee don't worry if people think you use the site 'too much' or not . it's personal preference and it's ridiculous if people have got any issues with that. Back in 2008 i was logged on here from morning. noon n night.

I think it’s just great that here are people who keep this community running by posting here.

This is a place for me to come when im feeling down because i don’t know anybody who is a fan of MJ so this is like my own thing where there are nobody who knows me.

Everyone should a place that is like this is to me.

Guys, Please remember there is no need for any rude comments towards each other. If you don't like each other, ignore and block. If you are still getting harrassed report it to us moderators and we will deal with it asap. Be kind and loving towards each other, this is what Michael wanted right? lots of love.

Guys, Please remember there is no need for any rude comments towards each other. If you don't like each other, ignore and block. If you are still getting harrassed report it to us moderators and we will deal with it asap. Be kind and loving towards each other, this is what Michael wanted right? lots of love.
Thank you moderator.

Back