What is your favorite thing about your least favorite song?

Girlfriend is not a very strong song. It's better than Pauls version, but still a weak song.

Girlfriend too, right? Lol. Maybe just any song with "girl" in the title? There's a pattern! 🤔 🤣

"Turd" was apparently an affectionate nickname LMP had for Michael, and he'd sign notes to her with it, lol. So, it's totally OK to love a turd! Facts, lol. 😂
Yeah girlfriend is adorable. I don’t understand why it so weird for a tough bad ass super muscled macho man like me to love sensitive or girly songs 😄

Hurrah for turds!

PS the description I gave of myself is slightly exaggerated

Yeah girlfriend is adorable. I don’t understand why it so weird for a tough bad ass super muscled macho man like me to love sensitive or girly songs 😄

Hurrah for turds!
Oi oi keep talking 😆
Fave thing about my least fave 🤔..hmmm imma have to think about this. @Agonum anger is.... driving me wild currently 🤣 🤗

My favourite thing about my least favourite song gotta be the adlibs towards the end

Why'd you do it?
Please don't do it
Why'd you do it?
Can you just let it?
Please don't do it
Why'd you do it?
'Cause you just let it, hah
Why'd my mind go to Monster

I really don't like One More Chance. Except for the pre-chorus. That "If you see her, tell her this for ME-EEE" is so nice. It pisses me off that it got stuck with that song.

“Rock with You” has one of MJ’s most easygoing and free vocals. It absolutely encompasses his youthful spirit.

My favourite thing about my least favourite song gotta be the adlibs towards the end

Why'd you do it?
Please don't do it
Why'd you do it?
Can you just let it?
Please don't do it
Why'd you do it?
'Cause you just let it, hah
Your least favourite song is We’ve Had Enough?

“Rock with You” has one of MJ’s most easygoing and free vocals. It absolutely encompasses his youthful spirit.
Are you saying… Rock with You is your least favourite song?! 😱

Yes, Someone solve the riddle from post 68. Please))) I was thinking on Who it is. But it's pure intuition.

Are you saying… Rock with You is your least favourite song?! 😱
I get a lot of heat for it lol, but every Temperton song other than “Thriller” is very low on the list. I just don’t gel with them personally!

I get a lot of heat for it lol, but every Temperton song other than “Thriller” is very low on the list. I just don’t gel with them personally!
“There’s smoke, and there’s flames, now, and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity, and all the passengers screaming around here!”

Talking about my least favourite RELEASED track:
I'd say Girlfriend has at least a very relaxing and laid back melodie... Also his vocals are good!
Yeah, that's about it, the song is just boring in my opinion... not bad but not special for an 'Off The Wall' - Track.
When talking about my least favourite UNRELEASED track:
Can't Get Outta The Rain is just aweful and I hate the fact of it being on Thriller 40...
And Starlight has the benefit to have laid the ground for Thriller... although it's absolutely dreadful to listen to

Nothing sure about that.
It's not even a song dude, it's literally half of You Can't Win. It's like hyping up the second half of Controversy by Prince, calling it PrinceTroversy. It's pretty indefensible.
I really don't like One More Chance. Except for the pre-chorus. That "If you see her, tell her this for ME-EEE" is so nice. It pisses me off that it got stuck with that song.
Isn't that part sung by R.Kelly?

Hilarious that Michael and Quincy didn’t have any good B-sides for Thriller, so they literally just re-recorded a single line of a previously released song lmfao.

Hilarious that Michael and Quincy didn’t have any good B-sides for Thriller, so they literally just re-recorded a single line of a previously released song lmfao.
They had nothing but good B-Sides, they just left em in the vault. Nightline, Hot Street, Trouble, Carousel, Got The Hots would've made amazing Single Cuts.

They had nothing but good B-Sides, they just left em in the vault. Nightline, Hot Street, Trouble, Carousel, Got The Hots would've made amazing Single Cuts.
BEHIND THE MASK? That one could've gotten a push Post Thriller as a unique single.

Yeah, Privacy is correct 😊
Whaaaa!? Never thought about that before, but We’ve Had Enough has very similar ad libs:

“Why did you do it?
Why did you do it?
Please, don’t let it
Oh no, oh no
Why did you do it?”

Back